2017 Favorites

2017 Favorites


We are now almost through the first month of 2018! Can you believe that? It feels like time is just flying by. Well I figured I'd better get a 2017 favorite products up before its like 6 months into the new year lol. I swear I really am going to try and keep up with writing this year.I always have the best intentions, have everything planed and laid out and then something something always happens. I will work on it. Also on my Beauty Facebook (linked below) I do live videos every now and then, but I keep them up so you can go back and watch at any time. I am really starting to love doing that. So there should be more of them this year also. I will always have a link to the page of you would like to watch. Alright let's get into it, because this could get kind of long. I'll try not to but it's me so it will be. Sorry.



Urban Decay-Naked Skin Concealer
I know that this year has been the year of Shape tape. So I'm not gonna talk about it. We all know its good. However I love the Naked Skin concealer just as much if not more then the shape tape. Idk if I'm just crazy or what. But it feels so nice and light weight on face were the shape tape can feel kind of heavy. I put this concealer when I don't feel like wearing makeup but need to hide some stuff I got going on. It does an amazing job covering everything without being caking and heavy.$29.00 Ulta



WetnWild Megalast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick-
I'm not sure if these came out in 2016 or 2017. But I've been wearing them like crazy in 2017. They really killed in with this liquid lipstick.by far my favorite drugstore lipstick of the year. My favorite color is Rebel Rose. I've talked about it before (twice I think lol) so I won't spend too much time on this product. But I wore this color so much I need to pick another tube up..who uses up a whole tube of lipstick?? $5 WetnWildBeauty




L'Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise-
I think it;s safe to say. This mascara shook the beauty world when it hit the shelves.  It blew peoples mind!Mine included. I bought it the minute Tati Westbrook was like yessss. I knew that it had to have been good. It is. It's comparable to Too Faced Better Than Sex I still like TF more. But this more is half the price. So momma is gonna get this one yano. There is a downfall to this and I just discovered it because I haven't used this mascara in a while. It dries out fast. I don't like that. But It's drugstore. It gives your length and volume and BAM! That's how I explain it. $9.99 Ulta


Rimmel Stay Matte Long Lasting Pressed powder-
 This is a re purchase from 2016 so I guess I carried my love for it over into 2017. It just does everything I need and more! This feels so silky on the skin. Helps keep my foundation in place all day and keeps me looking fresh faced.I keep trying different powders but I always always keep going back to this one. $5 Walmart





Kat Von D- Shade +Light Contouring Palette
I didn't expect to love this as much as I did. I have the ABH contour palette (& like 30 other ones)but I kinda love it more then that. The undertones are so nice and the blends so so good. Like you can be a beginner and basically learn how to contour in a day with this. I love it. I bought mine at TJ Maxx for $20. So if you have one near you, check there before heading over to Sephora and dropping $49,but I would pay that for it too. Sephora




Salon Perfect Brow Pomade-
If you know me or read this blog kinda regularly you know I love this brow product. Its my ride or die. Over this past year I have tried like every brow product I could get my hands on. High end and drugstore and this one just idk has my heart. It's sooo good. So pigmented and you get the pomade and the brush for $6. It's so hard to beat that. If you haven't tried it, I think you should. Walmart





Essence Satin Touch Blush in Satin Love-
Yes! Yes! Yes! I am here for this! I bible I've used this blush 99% of the time since I bough it. It is the perfect sheer pinky color. It's build-able so you can have a very light sheer flush or have that pop of color on your cheeks. It looks like there is shimmer in it but it goes on the skin matte. I never notice any shimmer. I love this color and blush! Again drugstore so it's very affordable. $3  Ulta



 and absolute favorite of this year would have to be the Jaclyn Hill x Morphe Palette



This palette debut in August and was co created with the brand Morphe and beauty guru Jaclyn Hill. Jaclyn said she was working on this 35 pan eyeshadow palette for 2 years. Honestly this bitch is amazing! Forget what I said about every other palette I ever reviewed. This is the THE best palette I have ever used. I RARELY use anything else. When I do I always incorporate one color from this palette. I will be 100% real with you, before this palette I never tried and another Morphe product. So I didn't know what to expect. There's a variety of colors. From mattes to shimmers to glitters. Neutrals to bold and brights. So many transition shades, which is amazing because it works with all different skin colors. Plus the packaging is to die for. I'm a sucker for some white and silver on anything so I'm in once I see that, but it's just so gorg! I sit on my vanity as a display piece because it's just to pretty to put my drawer. It's $38 which some might think is kind of high but honestly I've paid more for less shadows and lesser quality honestly. And the pans are big! If there is one THING you buy this year. Make it this. Morphe you can also now purchase @ Ulta



okay.. I lied. This is my FAVORITE thing of 2017 ....

My nephew Austin was born. He is the light of my life! The most beautiful,happy baby that just brings so much joy into the world. This face that I will kiss forever and ever! My little LivePD buddy. My world! Obvi you can tell I'm obsessed with him ... Ugh I could go on forever!


That's it. What are your favorite products of the year? Anything I need to check out? Have you tried anything on my list?  Does it work for you? Let me know below or connect with me at any of the below places ...

                                              Facebook
                                              Instagram
                                              Twitter
                                              Snapchat:xotiffnyxo



Comments

Popular Posts