New to My Beauty Room Part 2

New to My Beauty Room


Hello again! If you're new here, every couple months ( or whenever I get too much makeup piled up that I can't handle it anymore) I like to just make a post of the new things that are in my beauty room. Mainly makeup but I also include skincare, brushes, anything that you can find on my vanity and what not. Normally there won't be any reviews about a product. Just a description, where I bought and a link and price. If there is something you would like to see a full review on please let me know and I would be more then happy to do that for you. The reason I don't write much is 1. This is a long post, without a review 2. I will probably ended up reviewing most of the products sooner or later and you my see it a product a couple times if it ends up in a favorites. Don't want to repeat myself and bore y'all. Okay. So let's get down to this.



Wet n Wild- MegaCushion Foundation-$8.99  Ulta 




Maybelline- Master Prime Primer Hydrate + Smooth- $7.99 Target 




L'Oreal True Match Lumi Glow Amor Glow Boosting Drops in Daybreak-$14.99 Ulta

Maybelline Superstay Full Coverage Foundation-$9.98 Walmart 
                    Okay I do have 2 things to say about this foundation real fast. 1) I was so stoked when I opened it and saw it was a pump! I was not expecting that. 2) This oxidizes like bad, ( not saying it's a bad foundation) if you want to pick it up, go with a shade lighter then you normally would wear.

Wet n Wild MegaGlo Highlighting Powder in Golden Flower Crown-$4.99 Walgreens



L'Oreal-True Match Lumi Bronze it Bronzer-$11.97  Walmart




Wet n Wild -ColorIcon 10 pan eyeyshadow -Rose In The Air-$4.99 WetnWildBeauty



Bad Habbit- Athena Eyeshadow Palette -$12 Hush APP 


Anastasia Beverly Hills- Mini Liquid Lipstick Set- $25  Sephora



Morphe-25B Bronzed Mocha Eyeshadow Palette $18.00 Morphe 






Kiss-Lash Couture Faux Minx Collection-Little Black Dress-$5.99 Ulta 



Kiss-Brush On Strip Lash Adhesive -Clear-$3.99  Ulta 



Maybelline-Master Chrome Metallic Highlighter in Molten Gold -$9.99 Ulta




Becca-Light Chaser Highlighter in Champagne Dream flashes Bellini-$17  Sephora



Anastasia Beverly Hills- Single shadow in Smoke $12 Ulta 



Maybelline- Total Temptation Brow Definer -$6.99 Target
 




Anastasia Beverly Hills-Liquid Lipstick in Vamp - $20  ABH



It Cosmetics-Superhero Mascara  $24 Ulta



Huda Beauty-Liquid Matte Minis-Nude Love Collection $33 Sephora 
       
                                     (  This is the color "Wifey"just to show the applicator)


E.l.f-Liquid Lipstick -$5.00

okay so this I can't find the name of this lipstick anywhere. I found this at Walmart but you can find e.l.f at many drugstores and Ulta and also their website that I linked right here... https://www.elfcosmetics.com/p/matte-liquid-lipstick?dept=best-sellers-lips 





Ok guys. That is what is new to my beauty room so far ,but as I write this I already have a couple things accumulated and I'm waiting on a couple things to come in the mail. But many of you may not know that for Lent this year I gave up buying makeup, its' going to be so hard with spring launches coming up and everything but I can't really give up the normal food thing for Lent because I already cut a lot of that stuff out of my life. So we may not have a "New to My Beauty Room" post for a couple months. Don't worry I still have plenty of things I want to put out including a January favorites.And a review of the Athena palette,people keeping asking me about it.

Don't forget to follow me at any of the following sites below
Snapchat: xotiffnyxo





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts