Review: Almay Smart Shade Concealer

Hey everyone!!!! I'm finally at my point in the recovery from my surgery that I can start blogging again!! I missed it! I have so much back log that I feel like I will be blogging morning noon and night.. Which is okay because I don't really have anything to do yet lol.. But today as I was thinking about to what to write about. I couldn't make up my mind. lol anyways I was doing my makeup trying out some products that I bought over the last couple month that I still haven't tried yet...and so my blog post came!!!!

I originally bought the Alamy Smart Shade Concealer to use as a light foundation base for when I want to contour and highlight my face. Well that exactly what I was doing today. I grabbed and was so excited to try it. I bought the shade light/medium ( my face is not quite light not really medium.,..I have a weird face) Thinking since it says smart shade...it would match what was my color I'll call is lidium.

Boy was I surprised. One because Almay is kinda pricey for a drugstore makeup. Two it turned me orange!!! Not a good look for the middle of winter when I can't get away with saying its "tan" .
I'm soooo sad. I was really hoping to love this!!! Maybe its just the color I bought..I doubt it. but on the plus side it feels really pretty on my skin. Nice and smooth. Maybe I can try it again in late June and it might look better..It really messed up my contour too..

Has any else tried Almay Smart Shade? Did you have better luck then me? Let me know please.

I wouldn't recommend picking this up for now at least. We'll talk again in June.

xoxo

BTW!!!
new instagram to follow

so follow me loves!!!

Comments

Popular Posts