Favorite Fall Lipstiscks


Today is the official end of summer....its such a bittersweet day for me. As much as I love the warm sun on my face and laying by the pool, Fall always has my heart. The cool crisp air,colorful leaves,scary movies,Halloween, and of course pumpkin spice everything!!! Not to mention it is so much easier to do full face makeup in the cooler weather. Bring on the Contouring the lashes the everything lol. Now before i make this post just about how much I love fall ( trust i really could do it) let's get back on track. The easiest way to transition from fall to summer is makeup. Lipsticks in particular, i love fall, you get to kinda go over to the dark side fora while and no one thinks you like worship the devil! My favorite is dark purple almost black. So i have complied a list of my favorite fall lipsticks.  I tried to narrow it down the best i could but it was so hard. I have something for every price range.  I will give you a heads up some colors look alike but there are different formulas and prices to take in consideration. So i know you will be able to find your perfect color for fall! This is going to be long so let's get to it 
 I'm not even sure how many lipsticks are on my list but I will post pictures of the lipsticks and swatches. Of course wear to buy them or links to order online! Please bear with me , it will be a long blog but filled with loads of information! 

First up. The coveted NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Copenhagen:
 
Last fall this little baby came out and as fast as it was released it sold out.. like everywhere! You couldn't find it except on eBay where it was a bazillion dollars. I looked at every CVS,Ulta and little nook and crannie I could find! It was almost a full year until I was at my local Ulta shopping with my step daughter that I saw the last one in the slot thingy! I was like yesss!!! I swear I didn't even want to open it. But I did and I wasn't disappointed. I do have one tiny little complaint, I love NYX soft matte lip cream and they apply and feel so nice.This is the only one that I have trouble applying.   Here are some links where you check to see if it is in stock. 
Ulta  NYX 

2.) Me Now in 33


















This is one of my favorite fall lipsticks. But it has so many downsides. 1 you have to order it online; I've seen them on eBay and the Wish App. They come from China and take super long to get here, But it is so worth the wait! The colors are amazing and they last all day! Longer then any lipstick I have ever wore. I still have the stain from the swatch I did like 8 hours ago and I scrubbed my skin almost raw! 2. They are super super matte and kinda of drying. Thankfully there is a way to avoid that by exfoliating your lips and moisturize them by applying chap stick. Okay for there are only 2 not so bad things about this lipstick. But I'm being honest. These run about $1.00-3.00. I found some on eBay right now for $.99. MeNow Lipstick

3. WetnWild Mega Last Lip Color - Vamp it up


yes! yes yes! this color is to die! How gorg is she? So shiny and pretty! I had to include her in my must haves for fall! You can find this lipstick basically anywhere. Rite Aid,CVS,Walgreens,some Wal-Marts, or whatever your local drugstore may be. It runs around $1.99 

4.)NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick -Thalia



This lippie is nude-ish color..Nude colors are the prefect shades for fall! Thalia is a great purple/pinky nude, it's not just a brown nude.These pictures don't do it justice. It is a lot deeper then the picture of the tube is coming through on the picture.  Feel free to play around with different nudes to find the right one or ones for you. I have so many favorite nudes and they are all a little different. You can find this color at some drugstores like CVS. But Ulta is always bet. And here.Thalia

5.) WetnWild Mega Last Lip Color -903C
LOVE! This cute color! Honestly I forgot I had this color until I was going through my lipsticks for this blog. So glad that I did "find" this because I LOVE it! So cute for the beginning of fall . So you don't have to totally put away the pinks! I just keep falling in love with color every time I look at it! Please if you buy any colors from this blog,buy this one (and Vamp too) 

6.) Rimmel Show Off Matte Lip Velvet-Lava
I had to have a red! I love red lipstick as much as Taylor Swift. Which is funny because in High School I never would wear it because it was the color "whores" wear. Lol Good ole High School. Don't worry this isn't a bright red(even though I love them too) It kinda have a hint of mauve mixed with purple hues smashed into red. That is the only way I can describe it. Plus its matte,I love matte lipsticks because I live life and not have to worry about transferring lipstick on everything.But this one is sort of matte. I know it says matte but it doesn't completely dry so some of it is matte. I don't know it is just such a pretty color for me not to include it. I found this at a CVS. But I'm pretty sure most drugstores carry Rimmel (just not around here). $5.99 

6. WetnWild Mega Last Lip color-Cherry Bomb
Now before I go any further I know the picture in the tube looks a lot different then the swatch. I have no idea why that is. I just tried to see if maybe it was the lighting but no. I just pictures weird. The color that shows up on the lips is a lot more like the one on the right. This beautiful deep purple is perfect for those who wants something dark but not too purple and not black. So pretty! Look for this color popping up around November/December. I love this lipstick with a nice thick wing liner.Again any drugstore should have this color. $1.99

And finally you know this had to becoming.

7.) MAC- Velvet Teddy



This is your brown nude! One of my favorite lipsticks of all time. I love this because it doesn't wash out your face when you wear it. Some nudes tend to look like you have concealer on your lips. Please don't wear them. It's not cute. I know it take a lot of time to find the right nude. But that is what I'm here for! Plus I love the smell of this.( hand of people who smell lipsticks before they apply them. Just me? ok!) This is the priciest one on the list but it is so worth it! But if you still can't bring yourself to buy it, I have a dupe for it a couple post back, you can check that out. MAC $17.00

Finally the end! So sorry it was such a long blog but I wanted to get you prepared for the best fall lipsticks! Hopefully this is a good starting guide. I had so many that didn't make the cut,but were so close. I am considering doing a follow up blog on the ones that didn't make it. What do you think?

If you have questions you can always reach me here and on my social media sites


AND follow me on snapchat for some amazing behind the scenes magic!! 
xotiffnyxo

Please if you need anything know that I am here for you and 
I will try and get back to you as soon as I can. Homecoming season is here and I get pretty busy but I will get back to you! 

xxxx
Tiffny 
















                 
                             

Comments

Popular Posts