REVIEW: L.A COLORS- COLOR CRAZE EXTREME SHINE GEL POLISH

Okay so these beautiful nail polishes have been all over instagram for almost a year now. Why am I waiting to review them right now? 1. I couldn't find any in my area! Really. I could have bought them online but I wanted to see them in person,see what the colors really looked like. 2. I wanted to wear all 3 colors that I picked up and get the feel of them before I wrote a full review. And now that I have I can write a full and honest review. Let's get to it shall we.

Here is a picture of them 3 colors I bought.

                                         Posh,Rockin' It,Frosting

I picked these up in April while I was in Texas because I serisiously not find them anywhere within an hour distance of me! I picked the pink and the teal because I thought that they would be fun for summer. Plus they are my two favorite colors!! And I picked up the clear color to coat my non gel polish to see if it gives the same effect.

Okay so hear it goes! The colors are so pretty!!! Plus they just added more colors to the collection.. I wanted to try the nude colors so bad.
But... They chip like crazy. Not just one color..all of them. Even the top coat over a different brand. I find with so disappionting because these polishes were all over Instagram and not one person said that they chip! I don't know if it is just my nails (why would it be) but they didn't even last a fuill 24 hours without chipping. I don't think I'm hard on my hands. I do normal things like shower and wash dishes,clean. So I'm not to rough. Even if I was these are suppose to be gel like? Which if you have ever had a gel manicure it last forever!!! So I don't what happened here. I've only wore each color like twice and with the same results. So I just put them back on my shelf. They look pretty there. I can't complain too much because I only paid $2.00 for them so it wasn't like I forked over a ton of money. Just kind of sad because like I said I didn't read anywhere that they chip! So so sad.

If you want to try them out for yourself,you can find them at family dollar stores. The only place I can find them now online is ebay or Amazon. I could have swore there were more places a couple months ago.

Have you ever wanted a product so bad and then been so disappointed?! Let me know! Have you tried the L.A. Colors Gel Polish. Did you have better results then I did?

If you ever want to chat or have any questions. you can always reach me down below.

Facebook
Instagram
twitter

And SnapChat the name is xotiffnyxo

I love hearing from you!!!

Comments

Popular Posts