Swatch: NYX Round Lipstick in Pure Nude

Hi ya'll!!!  Boy has it been a crazy month! Well April was. We went to Texas on Vacation. It was amazing!! I wish I could go back tomorrow.. but the night that we got back my husband ended up having a gallbladder attack at 2 am. So we rushed him to the ER and long story short he had to have surgery.Ended up staying 5 days in the hospital. Now he is recovering at home and Im playing nurse. Boy I tell you,I have so much respect for you nurses.. not that I never did I have lots of nurses in my family..But WOW. Nurses are amazing!! They deserve what ever they want!!!! Anyway. While I was in Texas I picked up some awesome beauty products that I couldn't find here in NW Pa. So I have a Texas haul,plus an empties post. Lots to do. But I posted a picture on instagram the other day about the makeup I was wearing the other day. And I just love the lipstick so much I thought I would make a blog post about it. I took lots of swatches for ya'll.

 I really feel like I will be wearing this color all summer long. It's so pretty. I have tried to with lots of different looks and I have loved it with all of them. I know in the past that I have said I found the perfect nude, but I love love love this one!!! Its so great!!!! Look don't take my word for it. Go out an grab it! I mean we can never have too many nudes right??  Plus all the NYX Round lipsticks are super creamy and feel amazing on the lips. I've had this color for a while now and don't know why I never tried it until now. But that's okay because I LOVE it now!!! Here is another huge plus...it's only $4.00!!!!!! I know! super affordable. I'll post a link down below. I bought mine a CVS but not all CVS's carry NYX so you might have to search around. Ulta also carries NYX, but again my ulta is hit and miss with some colors. Best bet is order online. NYX has so many great products anyway. And they have free shipping on orders $25.00 and over. Which is amazing!! Ok. Ill stop talking and get to the swatches.

                             


The swatches are with flash from my iphone and just in indoor lighting.

Bathroom lighting. 
(ugh I love this color!)


a little collage of the swatches.

And finally the picture that inspired this 

Now you can see why I love this color so much!!!! I hope you try it out! When you do please post a picture and let me see!!! I'd love to see and hear how you feel about it. 



Where to shop:

Follow me: 

                           Hopefully I'll be doing a lot of blogging the rest of this week and You have more post to read!!! As always please leaving any comments or questions below.. I'll be happy to answer them!!! Thank you for stopping by
Tiffany xo

Comments

Popular Posts