Ulta Haul -4th of July

                             Ulta Haul 7-02-2015 
                               


How is everybody's post holiday hangover-hehe! I hope everyone had a safe and fun 4th!
Did you hit any of the many sales going on for the 4th? I hit the Ulta one. NYX and L'Oreal were 40% off. I went just for some NYX products,that I've been wanting to try but kind of on the fence about. So with 40% off it wouldn't been that much of a lose if something did live up to the hype.
So I basically got everything that I went there for. I made an online cart before I left thankfully,because my Ulta always runs out of things.
 Here is a list of the things that I picked up :

 NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Chocolate
 NYX Wonder Stick in Universal( I couldn't find light)
 PSSSST Sheer Dry Oil Finish Spray
 NYX Highlight & Contour Pro Palette
 NYX Prismatic Eyeshadow in Bedroom Eyes
 NYX Prismatic Eyeshadow in Fireball
 NYX Prismatic Eyeshadow in Girl Talk
 NYX Intense Butter Gloss in Sorbet
 NYX Slim Lip Pencil in Peekaboo Natural
 NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Buenos Aires
 NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Antwerp

-p.s I also got 2 weekender travel bags for $4 on clearance. One for myself and one for my daughter.

 Below I will post some pictures and give my first impressions on the products that I have tried.

NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Chocolate


-I used this twice. I love how tiny the point is on this. making is super easy to use plus it has a wand on the other end!!!

NYX Wonder Stick in Universal 

- So far this is my favorite thing I bought this weekend. I was worried because I heard mixed reviews but its so easy to use. So creamy and blending is just so easy! One of the easiest ever! I would use this like every day! I think it would be great if your just starting to contour and don't want to spend a lot. Seriously is just amazing!!!!

PSSSST Sheer Dry Oil Finish Spray

- I bought this because I watch Leigh-Ann Says on you tube and I love her! I try basically everything she recommends. She has not steered me wrong yet and it is no different with the product! I was looking everywhere for this product and finally found it at Ulta. This does everything is claims its going to do. My friend Heather even tried it and loved it!!

NYX Pro Palette 

-this thing is beautiful! To be honest i haven't really used it yet. But the powders are so silky. I just love the look of it. Ill let ya know more when I play around.

NYX Lipsticks. 
                    l to r: Intense butter gloss in sorbet;Soft Matte lip cream in Buenos Aires; Soft Matte Cream in Antwerp  

 I'm one of the biggest fans of NYX lipsticks. Their matte lip creams are to die for! I have never had a problem with them and have a ton of different colors. This was my first Intense Butter Gloss( I have the og butter glosses) This color is amazing. So bright and pretty and it last a long time. I'm talking about i went swimming on an incredibly hot day and it was still there( not glosses but left like this beautiful stain) Everyone needs this color!!
                                       

                                                    Top: Sorbet;Antwerp;Buenos Aires  

NYX Prismatic Eyeshadow
                           
                             L to R: Girl Talk;Bedroom Eyes;Fireball
- Okay so the intense shimmer metal like eyeshadows are in. Almost every brand has a line out.(Urban Decay,Makeup Geek,Color Pop,etc.) So I was excited when NYX announced they launched prismatic eyeshadows. These have been out for a while now. My first one I purchased was "Golden Peach" Sp pretty! So I had to buy more! The 3 colors I purchased have always been out of stock when I went to my Ulta. I did a little happy dance (in my head of course)  when I found these on the self! YESS!! Still need to get my hands on "Mermaid". I only really swatched these. 2 stand out the most to me. But we'll see when I really start using them.

NYX Slim Pencil lip liner
                                                            peekaboo neutral 

- As of right now, I haven't even opened this. It was a whim purchase. I have been slightly obsessed with lip liners lately. And in my head I feel like I need all of them out there!!

So that is my Ulta haul. I will be breaking down each product as I use them. Do a full review and let you know what I think. I also have a couple things that I bought from Walmart,Kmart and CVS. But some things are a surprise for my daughter so I can't really talk about it. lol. My Walmart purchase was the WetnWild Contouring Palette. I'll be sure to let y'all know what I think about it soon!!

Did you pick up anything from the Ulta sale? Or any sale that was going on? Let me know below. Let's chat :)
 Until next time you can always find me here:
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter
Makeup Social

And you can Snap me on snapchat my user name is xotiffnyxo

Hope to talk to everyone soon!!!
                                

Comments

Popular Posts