Make-Up Haul

If you follow me regularly then you know that for lent I gave up buying makeup. Which ended up being harder than I expected. Seems like everyone and their mother came out with something that I wanted. And now it feels like I am playing catch up trying to buy and try out the latest products and review them for you. In this post I am going to keep it (try) short and sweet. I made a couple Sephora purchases and a few drugstore hauls as well. I'm going to post pictures,give a brief description if needed,where to buy and maybe a swatch. Let's get down to it.
First I'll start with:
Sephora Favorites:Give me some nude lips-$28USD
Laura Mercier-Creme Smooth Lip Colour in Milky Way,NudeStix- Lip +Cheek Pencil in Whisper,Marc Jacobs Beauty-(P)outliner Longwear Lep Pencil in Prim(rose),Tarte-tarteist Lip Paint in Namaste & NARS Cosmetics-Lipstick in Dolce Vita.
(this item is currently sold out)


Tarte-Glam Goodies Discovery Set-$25USD


I lost the box this came in but the set include the Tarte-tease eyeshadow palette, tarte-tarteist lash paint mascara in black and tarte-tarteist lip paint in TBT

Anastasia Beverly Hills- Self Made Palette-This is no longer available 


Physicians Formula-Butter Bronzer in Bronzer-$15USD



Wet & Wild- Lash-O-Matic Mascara + Fiber Extension Kit-$7.99USD

E.l.f-Poreless Face Primer-$6USD
\

Wet &Wild- Photofocus Setting Spray-$4.99USD


Wet & Wild-MegaGlo Contouring Palette in Dulce de Leche-4.99USD


E.l.f- Bronzing Palette-$6USD


E.l.f Contouring Palette-$6USD

(I know it looks dark but I don't think they are that dark in real life.)

E.l.f Foundation Palette-$6USD

Light/Medium 

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Concealer-$8.99 USD


WetnWild ColorIcon Blush-$2.99USD

(Pearlescent Pink)


(Rose Champagne)

L'Oreal Magic Nude Liquid Powder-$12.99USD

Revlon Photo Ready InstaFix-$13.99USD
(I bought mine on sale)

Revlon ColorStay Shadowlinks-$2.99USD
(Candy)

Revlon Colorbrust LipButter- $7.49USD

(Berry Smoothie)



L.A. Girl Matte Flat Finish Pigment Gloss-$5.00USD

Top color:Dreamy
Bottom Color: Fantasy

Maybelline ExpertWear Eyeshadow Duos-$4.29USD
Indian Summer


WetnWild ColorIcon Brow Pencil-$1.99USD


Gerard Cosmetics Hydra Matte Liquid Lipstick-$20.00USD

Serenity


Okay everyone that was my haul! I excluded an eyeliner because it was horrible and brunt my eyelids and I don't even want to put it out there. But this was a long post once again! Thank you for sticking with it and reading this far. I know this post took twice as long a normal becuase the pictures were deleted at one point. I will list links on were to purchase these products. I'm sorry that some of the items are no longer in stock at the time of this post. If you would like me to keep you updated on when they will return let me know. Any questions you have you can always reach me at the usually places. 
              Facebook
              Instagram
              Twitter
              Snapchat : xotiffnyxo

         Where to Shop:
            Sephora
            Gerard Cosmetics
            L.A. Girl
            Drugstore Products
            E.l.f 
   
            Hope you all have a great weekend! 
             Love 
           Tiff 














Comments

Popular Posts