REVIEW: Kylie Signature Collection King Kylie Sinful Shine by SinfulColors

Okay I have a confession to make...I am obsessed with whatever Kylie Jenner is doing right now! I have been for a while..I use to love her casual style..it's not so much anymore...but I usually jump on whatever she is promoting or selling..I'm a sucker. Although I didn't get the lip injections..I did use the overline lip technique. Anyway. While shopping for dog food one day at Wal-Mart I seen this huge display of nail polish in the middle of the isle...so like a crack addict in an alley, I hurried over to take a look. I was very surprised to see Kylie Jenner on the display, never thought in a million years that she would have a product there. So I was very interested in these nail polishes now. The colors where so pretty and there are a lot to choose from. It is a 2 step process and it is suppose to get leave your nails like a gel treatment. You put a coat or 2 of the color on your nails first. I always apply 2 coats, then after the polish dries you apply the clear "gel" polish and let it dry. It gives you this shiny salon gel manicure finish. I have 2 of the goldish colors..my momma bought me the color "The Royal Me" and it is a yellow gold color. The color that I will be reviewing today is " Kreme De La Kreme". They are soo very different from each other. Kreme De La Kreme is more of a brassy copperish color with like little specks of gold through it(I couldn't capture that with my camera though) Ok Let's get down tot he review.
                                           
                                              The bottles 


Closer look 
Kreme De La Kreme

So pretty right? I am so into golds right now. And greys and Silvers..I know its spring...hey I had blue polish on for Easter.

I applied this polish on 3/29. It goes on really smoothly and even. I applied 2 coats,you definitely don't need to,but for some reason I'm a 2 coat girl. This color is so shiney and pretty. I have pictures of when I first applied it. ( I am not the best nail polisher..so its messy )
I had some horrible lighting. But see how shiney.

These are a dream. I have such a heard time finding polish that stays on my nails for more then 2 days. I'm constantly using my hands and almost everything chips including Essie(which breaks my heart because I love the color range.) This seriously did not chip until like the 6th day I wore it. That is a looottt longer then a lot of polishes. When it did chip,it wasn't like huge pieces chipping off the nail until today..which is 8 I think. I'm very pleased and happy with these nail polishes. 
I have more pictures of the nails through the 8 days they were on my nails including today. 
                                            Day 4                                                               Day 6 in natural lighting
                                                              
                                                        
                                                                    Day 8 (today)

The staying power of this polish is real! I can't wait to stock up on more colors. At $2.98 a piece , honestly you can't beat that. I can't think of anything really negative to say about them. Of course I will updated when I try more colors and tell you if there are any misses in collection. I seen this really pretty pale pink which will be perfect for spring. Oh another thing.. at first I thought these were strictly exclusive to Wal-Mart, but I also found them at Dollar General for $3.00 Hopefully you can find them at one of these 2 stores near you. I really recommend picking these up, even if you don't care about the Kylie Jenner connection, the polishes are great alone.

Lastly I just want to say that everyone's nails are different, what works for me might not work for you and that's okay. These are just my opinions and I just tell you how I feel about the products honestly. Just give them a try, for $3.00 if it doesn't work for you, then you are not out too much money.

Do you have any of these polishes? Are your nails prone to chip with certin polishes like mine? leave me a comment below. If you have anything you would like to review please feel free to ask me and I can work on that for you. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. It means so much! I love each and every one of you.
 As always you can find at the links below if you need to reach me,please feel free to. If you need to contact me by email its: makeupbytiffny@gmail.com 
Until next time!
love
Tiffny

          Twitter
        Instagram
        Facebook
        SNAPCHAT: xotiffnyxo




Comments

Popular Posts