May Favorites


                                    



Welcome June.....

Can you believe that June is here already? I can't. May just flew by. I thought I would do something different then I usually do and give you a post of my favorite things I have been loving this month. Hopefully I can try to keep this post short and sweet...but let's be honest I can't. I just love to talk I guess lol. Okay let's get started.


My first favorite is a blush by MAC in Pearl Blossom. I purchased this in March I think when I made a trip to the outlets to visit the CCO ( Cosmetic Company Outlet) for the first time. I didn't have much time to look but I did pick up this gorgeous product. It's almost like a highlighter and blush mix. I love it for summer time. It gives off the perfect pinky glow and adds a nice sheen of highlight. It's seriously to die for! $22.00 MAC


Next in a product by Physicians Formula. It's their Butter Bronzer in the color Bronzer. I love this! It smells so amazing! Since its been getting warmer out (and very hot here recently) I try to do just a quick face with not much contouring (or none at all) and this is my go to bronzer just to add some color to my face. The only down side is that the tanner I become throughout the summer I won't be able to use it because it's on the lighter shade for a bronzer. May was the perfect month to use this maybe I can even get away with it until late June, were you are in between colors.  $14.99 RiteAid


WetnWild Fiber mascara- I have been loving this mascara for a while now. The only thing is  I've been using just the mascara part.. Don't get me wrong I like the fibers but the mascara does a great job by itself I sometimes feel like the fibers are an unnecessary step,specially when I'm short on time. This mascara gives me super black thick long lashes. It almost looks like I have on falsies. If you haven't checked it out then I recommend it and for 7.99 you can't beat that. Walgreens


WetnWild setting spray- Another WetnWild product but seriously they have stepped up their game! To be honest I'm almost out of this spray and I have only had it for 2 months. I am currently using this as a primer. I don't know if you're suppose to but it works and I'm out of my 2 favorite primers and the one I just bought is poo. I also use it when I use my setting powder kinda like a Mac+ spray. And of course I do use it for what it was actually intended for and it makes my makeup last all day. Even in 80+ degree weather and wicked humidity. Trust me buy it! $3.99 Walgreens



Tarte- tartelette tease palette. This is such a cute compact eyeshadow palette with 6 pans. You can create many different looks with this. Plus I can throw it in my purse while traveling. $21.00 Sephora


NYC Smooth skin BB Cream 5in1 instant mate- As the summer months start rolling in I love using a BB cream instead of a heavy foundation. It's a very light coverage but I don't mind it the summer unless I'm headed somewhere special. This is one of my favorite BB creams (and the rimmel one) it's inexpensive and has a nice lasting job. Plus is has SPF. Remember don't forget to apply SPF on your face as well,if your makeup doesn't already contain it. $3.57 Wal-Mart



TreSemme: Split end remedy-  this is a miracle worker. I bought this a Ollies (a discount store) I've been using it for a long time now and it leaves the ends of my hair so smooth and silky and it looks so healthy. I 100% feel that if you have damaged ends or split ends this will help repair them. I'm kinda bummed that I didn't find this product earlier. $2.99 Ollies

               

WetnWild Megaglo Highlighting Powder in Precious Petals. I know another WetnWild product. Like I said they are stepping it up. I bought both of these limited edition highlighter when I finally found them. They are extremely hard to find. Since I bought then I found myself reaching for this one much more. It had a nice golden glow that just packs on a lot of shine. This is not for the faint at heart. I love how it almost makes my cheekbones look wet. This will be a summer staple. I might have to try and find more because I feel like I will go through this fast!$3.99  RiteAid


And last but certainly not least 

Laura Mercier- Translucent loose setting powder. It took me a long time to convince myself to buy this because it's kinda pricey and I have the elf loose powder and a couple other ones. But it was worth it! It seriously makes your skin look flawless. I use it for baking when I'm highlighting and contouring and on "no makeup" makeup days I just dab my brush into it and swirl it all over my face. I don't regret this purchase at all!! $38.00 Sephora


Okay those are all my favorites. I really did like breaking it down and telling y'all what I was really loving in the month of May! What were some of your favorites? Let me know. 

Feel free to comment below or you can find me at anyone of these site: 
Instagram
Facebook
Twitter
Snapchat :xotiffnyxo




Hope y'all enjoy your summer ☀️








Comments

Popular Posts