July favorites

It's that time again... Can you believe August is already here? Which means school is almost here for a lot of people. Summer just flew by. I'm hoping this month just slows down a little bit.




Once again it feels like I haven't been wearing much makeup. We have been having super hot and humid days here on the east coast. But I do have a couple of products that I love and have used most often. Let's get down to it. 


Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick - Milkshake. My first lipstick from them and I am not disappointed. Milkshake is a very pale pink. More pale then I thought it would be but I ended up really liking it. It's a bit drying but most liquid lipsticks are. I am currently waiting for 2 more colors from them. $20 Sephora

First Aid Beauty-Skin rescue Deep Cleanser w| Red Clay- One of my favorite facial washes out there. It's so amazing. I don't know if it's the red clay in it but it makes my skin feel amazing. It definitely unclogs my pores. And I have big pores. Sometimes I use it with an exfoliator, that really gets into all the little spots and gives it a deep clean! $30 Sephora

Jordana- Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara. If you purchase anything from my July Favorites post. Please buy this. This is my favorite mascara that I have ever tried! Funny story I bought this mascara a long time ago, used it all the time. Then suddenly one day I couldn't find it. I thought I lost it in the car that we recently sold and that it was gone forever (cry face). Then a couple days ago my brother who is in town visiting was sitting in a chair and found it!! I've never been so happy to find something I lost! This mascara makes it look like you are wearing false eyelashes. For real! I'm so stoked I have it again! Putting this baby to use right now! $4.00 or so. I found mine at Walgreens but there are a couple places you can find it online.

Sunday Riley- Lina Sleeping Oil-- By far the best skin care product I have ever used! It's like this blue oil stuff. I wasn't sure about putting something blue on face at first. Basically at night after you wash your face, you take a teeny bit of the oil (enough to cover your face and neck) rub it into your skin and sleep with it on. In morning just wash it off with your favorite face wash. I'm you on the 4th morning when I woke up to wash my face, it looked amazing. My complexion was smooth and even, pores minimized. It looked like I had foundation on and I didn't. I love this! The only downfall is the price. It's $105! Ekk but honestly so worth it Sephora

That's all I have for July. I know that there isn't many favorite but I haven't used many products because of this nasty heat weve been having. Also I know that it is kind of late for this post and I debated on even posting it and just combine it with next month , but I wanted to post something. I'm on vacation and have family visiting from out of town. It's been non stop busy for the last week and a half. So I am going to apologize for the lack of post the next couple weeks. Please be patient with me. 
But if you have any questions or need to reach me you can always find me at the links below or email at makeupbytiffny@gmail.com

Instagram
Facebook
Twitter
Snapchat :xotiffnyxo

Xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts