September Favorites



Hello Again! It is officially my favorite time of the year. I love Fall. The cool weather, the smell of the air, the color of the leaves and Halloween. Let's not forget that since it is cooler,you're makeup won't be sweating off so you can wear more! It's been so chilly here that I have been contouring and doing my makeup so much more since it isn't melting off before I can even finish. Fall is my favorite time for makeup. Companies are launching their holiday collections and it's just great! So let's get into my September favorites

WetnWild MegaGlo Contouring Palette- WetnWild came out with these contouring palettes last year some time. They are a split pan with one side a light "highlight" color and the darker bronze contouring color. I bought one when they first came out and loved it but I ended up giving it away cause the person really liked it. So when I heard that they reformulated them I had to get my hands on them. They come in Caramel Toffee and Dulce De Leche. I love them both for different reason. I love the bronzer in Caramel Toffee and the highlight color in Dulce De Leche. So I had to put them both on here for a favorites. The formula is definitely better then the last one I had. They aren't as chalky and blend really nice into then skin. It would be so much easier for me if they had a 3rd one mixed with both. But I love them either way. It is such a fast and easy way to give your face definition. If you are new to contouring this would be a great start since it only has 2 colors. They give you a little diagram on the back to follow or you can always look one up on YouTube. I think these are commonly available. I found one and the dollar store and one at Rite Aid.




Milani Conceal and Perfect 2 in 1 Foundation and Concealer- LOVE LOVE this. Ok first it smells amazing! I'm a sucker for anything that smells good. But the thing that made me love love this is that it's full coverage for me! I've been having some pop up acne and my cheeks get really red sometimes. A lot of the foundations that claim to be full coverage don't do it for me. I still have to put on a lot of product to cover them up. This is the real deal. It totally does what it says. I don't have to use concealer with this. A little does go a long way. Plus it has a pump applicator to help control hoe much you use. Which I love!! It's very build-able and blends nicely. If you are someone who has some trouble areas I think you should pick this up. The only downside is that isn't much color range. I think then I picked this up there were about 4 or 5, it might be a little hard to find your color. However I did hear that they were releasing new shades so I hope that is true because I really feel that everyone should try this.



Urban Decay Naked Flushed- Another contouring type palette. But this one has blush and a shimmer highlight color that you put on your cheekbones and stuff, I think I'm  obsessed with compacts or something. I like the idea of everything being right there,which is weird cause I'm usually funny about my products touching. Anyway now that you know I'm crazy, I like that everything is right there and the colors are amazing. The bronzer or contour color is a little to orange for me so I just use that are a all over bronzer. The blush is pink almost intimating pink but it goes on the skin lighter and has a really pretty tone to it. The highlight is bomb! So shimmer and pretty,gives your cheeks a nice little something something. In Naive (PS right after I took a photo of this I dropped it on the floor)





Does of Colors Liquid Lipstick in Brick-this color is everything for fall! Matte and very stay proof! I don't find it to transfer when I'm wearing it. The color is unlike anything I have. It truly is the color of bricks which looks really amazing on the lips.(you wouldn't think) Every time I wear this I fall more and more in love with it. Definitely my go to in the next couple months.




WetnWild- On The Edge eyeliner- Everything you want in eye liner and more! I haven't heard anything about this eyeliner and just picked it up on a whim because I really only have one eyeliner i use religiously. Thank goodness for 40% off sales that get me all the time. Hunti stays on forever! No joke. I can use and have used every makeup remover I have and it still manages to hang around. It glides on so smoothly and just ah like butter.Crazy pigmented,like its really really black. I haven't even went back to my old eyeliner and Idk if I will or can. This eyeliner is just so amazing.


That's kinda a short favorites list this month. I'm currently trying out a lot of products so next month might be a little lengthy. I love the cooler months when you can wear more makeup. Bring on the layers! :) What are some of your favorites? Leave a comment below. Please like this and follow :)
Have a wonderful and safe October!
xo
Tiffany

If you need anything, you can always reach me at one of these places below 


Links
Snapchat: xotiffnyxo




Comments

Popular Posts