2016 Favorites




Happy New Year my loves! I think I can say we were all ready for 2016 to end. Not that 2016 was all bad, it just wasn't the best. Here's to many great things in the
coming year.
Now onto some beauty talk. Over the last 12 months I have tried loads of products,which I'm not complaining, I love beauty. So over the last month and half or so, I
I have been going over the product I've reviewed and my monthly favorites. I have tried to compile a nice group of products,things that I use everyday,that I couldn't
see myself without and stuff that blew my mind in 2016. Hopefully this isn't to long, I did try to make sure it wasn't. But you know me so we will see how that goes.
*Disclaimer some of these products might be LE(Limited Edition) or sold out.I'm sorry in advanced.



Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless- One of the best,if not the best foundation of the year! I've already been through a bottle of this and repurchased another. When
I tell you it minimizes pores, you must believe it. I have a couple crazy large pores that are so hard to cover. This foundation makes my pores so small.It's medium to
full coverage. This is my go to foundation. I wear it in the winter and in the hot summer and it doesn't melt off my face. I think this foundation has been around for
a little over a year and I  just bought a bottle(in a different color) like a week ago,so I know that it is available. I've purchased at Walmart and CVS both.
The price ranges from $5-7 depending on which store. WalMart $5.94


L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Glow- I love the glow or maybe even "dewiness" this puts out. Whenever I feel like my skin needs a little something extra I apply this. For my
skin this gives out a medium coverage. It is build able but I usually don't use too many products while wearing this. I love it for "no makeup" makeup days. It leaves
my skin feeling amazing and surprisingly soft. L'Oreal claims that it last 24 hours,but I have never tested it. I usually take my makeup off after 8 hours so I can tell
you that it does last for 8 hours. $12.99 Ulta




Milani Conceal + Perfect 2 in 1 Foundation + Concealer- If you are looking for a full coverage drug store foundation,then this is it. A little goes a long long way! I
love this foundation for when I know I wont be able to do any touch ups and I'm just on the go. It has staying power. It doesn't move or slide.I don't have to worry
about it. It doesn't feel cakey on the skin but if you use to much it can get really cakey.$9.99 Walgreens


Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles-Hands down the best concealer to cover your dark circles in the market! Since I bought this I haven't touched another
concealer(and there's lots of new ones out there) I love it so much! It covers my dark circles like a dream.It applies smooth and so easy to blend. I even use it as a
highlight when I contour sometimes. This is one product I would lose my mind if they ever discontinue it! If you have dark circles and you haven't already,please buy
this for yourself. I just ran out yesterday ( trust me i used every single ounce I could) but I'll be picking some up over the weekend.$8.99 Ulta


Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder- Mind Blown. Before using the LM setting powder I was using the elf translucent powder(which I never liked) and the NYC loose powder.
This is just ahhhhh like butter. MY face looks flawless when I apply it. It's so silky. I seriously recommend it to everything. I know it can't be pricey but it is
so worth it! It will last you forever. If you don't want to spend the money on the a full size, there is a travel size available. You won't be disappointed! $38 Sephora


Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette- Probably one of the best palettes I've ever used. It has a mix of mattes and shimmers. The pigment is unbelievable! I love the fact
that when I travel this is the only eyeshadow palette I need to take. From everyday looks to sexy night out looks. The shadows last forever too. I can put them on in
the morning and they don't budge until I take them off.Plus it smells like chocolate.I cannot say enough good things about this palette $49 Sephora



Anastasia Beverly Hills Self Made Palette- I know I know, this palette is sold out..or limited edition something like that.I'm sorry. But I've used this palette a lot
this year as well. If you never trued an ABH eyeshadow, they are the most buttery shadows I've ever tried. This is such an amazing palette. This palette is more shimmery
and in your face then the Chocolate Bar. It has pops of color and lots of sparkles. There are only 2 matte shades but there are colors that you could use for every day
wear. There are some websites where you can buy this,just make sure you are buying a 100% authentic product. But I also included this palette because you can buy some
of the single eyeshadows individually in the same colors. You need the color Pink Champagne in your life! Self Made Palette

Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer- Yes Hunti you need this! Stop everything and go to the store and pick it up. 1. It smells so good. Like a tropical island. The feel is like pillow soft. Very blend able. The color is like a very neutral, not to orange not to dark,not muddy. I wish I knew how to explain in more. This bronzer applies very light. So I would only recommend to fairy skin tones. I can only use it when I'm not tan..like winter and spring. But sometimes I apply it just because it smells so good!$14.99 Utla



WetnWild ColorIcon blush- WetnWild totally revamped some of their products and they are amazing! This blushes have a new formula as well as added some new colors. My
favorite shade is probably Mellow Wine. It's this really pretty matte mauve color. It works with every skin color. For being 2.99 and a drugstore the pigment in
this blush is crazy! A little product on the blush goes a long way. $2.99 Walgreens



Essence Lash Princess-Ive heard so many good things about this for such a long time. It is not a new product at all. One day I was in Ulta and I finally took the plunge
and bought it. This gives your lashes LIFE! My lashes become so long and black,after only one coat. I have not stopped using this mascara since I purchased it. I will
be repurchasing this when I run out. Hopefully*crosses fingers*  $4.99 Ulta


Wet n Wild Photofocus Setting Spray- In my opinion the best setting spray out there. It works just like the UD one but this is $4!!! It helps my makeup stay in place...
even on the hottest day and while SWIMMING! I totally put this baby to the test over the summer and it held its own. Plus it doubles as a nice refresher throughout the
day. Wet n Wild really stepped up their game in 2016 and I hear 2017 is even going to be better! $4.99 Walgreens


NYX Lip Lingerie in Ruffle Trim- 2016 has been the year of nudes for me. Specially Pinky nudes. I don't know why..I usually gravitate towards darker colors or bright pinks but 2016 is all about the nudes. NYX came out with a "nude collection" called Lip Lingerie and they are to die for. I have a couple colors but Ruffle Trim is my favorite. It looks like the color of my lips,but somehow makes them look pumper and bigger. I don't know how but it does. You won't be disappointed if you pick up a couple of these babies.$6.99 Ulta


Tarte tarteist Lip Paint in Namaste - FAVORITE COLOR of the year! I'm almost out of this. I will repurchase it again and again. It's creamy and matte and just perfect.
It has a hint of mint in it, if you've been reading my blogs for a while you know that I'm not a fan of mint anything,but this doesn't bother me. It is probably the best liquid lipstick I've tried. I know that is a huge statement but I absolutely love it!!! I really believe you will too. $20.00 Ulta

Wet n Wild On Edge Longwear Eye Pencil in You're the Yin- Normally pencil eyeliner isn't something I would be shocked about but this baby right here...damn. Best eye
pencil on the market today,I have lots and lots of eyeliners from high end to drugstore,this one tops them all. It is the blackest black I've ever seen. Glides onto my waterline beautiful. Last forever. Really what more could you ask for? The answer is nothing! $3.49 Wet n Wild


Face Secrets Oval Brush- I don't know the technically know the name of this brush. I bought it at Sallys. I never thought I would like these kind of brushes but I do!
It just makes me makeup look so flawless and amazing. This is a what I would call a medium sized brush..Its the only option they had. I love using this for my under eye
area.I wish they had a bigger size because I feel like I would love that just as much. But this is a great brush for the price. If you love near a Sally I highly suggest you pick it up.$12.99  SallyBeauty


IT brushes by Ulta Blending Crease No 105- I just talked about this in my most recent favorites. But I did something different and did a Facebook live video..I can link
it down below if that is something you want to check out.So this might sound like you already heard this but FAVORITE BLENDING BRUSH I have found yet! So nice and easy
to blend. My shadow just comes out nicer and more put together looking. Idk what its. Maybe the dual fibers whatever it is,it works. Ulta, $14

Garnier Micellar Water- Favorite Product I discovered of 2016. I already need another bottle. This takes my makeup of so easy. I recomend it to everyone I know. I love how when I use it,I don't have to rinse my face afterwards. It gets in all the little nooks and cranies. I just love this so much I can't say enough! This is the thing off my list that you must go pick up and try for yourself. It will be a life changer! $6.99


This next favorite is more then a product favorite, it's a brand product. Colourpop Cosmetics has hands down been my favorite company of the year. They have been around
for awhile now but I just ordered from them earlier in the year. Colourpop has a range of products from lipstick to highlighter and everything in between. I haven't tried
all of their products but I have tried every formula of the lip products, super shock eyeshadow, highlighters and the brow pencil. Here a just some of the products that
stand out to me.
Colourpop
 Eyebrow Pencil- My favorite product I have tried from them.The head on it is super skinny so you can easily fill in your eyebrows. It has a twist top so there is no
need to sharpen it. Has a dual with a spoily to brush the brows. It hasn't totally replaced the NYX microbrow but it is a close second.

Supershock eyeshadow. Honestly these shadows are crazy pigmented. I have 3 favorite colors - Wattles, Sequin and Lovely. But as I write this I keep wanting to change
it because I love so many of them. They have different finishes,matte,metallic and some with glitter inside them. I love them all. Pick up some and try them for yourself
They are only $5 a pop.


Lips is even a harder choice to choose from. I seriously love them all. Lumiere,skimpy and dukes are my favorite lippie stix. and Hutch is my favorite liquid lipstick.
Also I love the lip liners. I really can't choose like my all time favorite lip product from them. I wear skimpy the most,just because it's a pretty nude that I can throw on everyday.


I also want to mention that I love the Highlight in Flexitarain. This is perfect if you want a bam in your face highlight. It is gorgeous! I get so many compliments when
I'm wearing it.  The formula is the same as the eyeshadows. So creamy and soft. $8. Colourpop






and I have one more favorite of 2016 ...

    I'm going to be aunt! We found out my sister was pregnant towards the end of the year. And on the next to the last day we found out she was having a little boy!
Words cannot describe how happy I am. I can't wait to see what the future brings for this little guy! I already love him so much. So all in all my 2016 didn't totally
suck.

That is all. Hopefully you all lasted this long. I would like to thank you for hanging in there and reading this. There were so many great products in 2016 that it
made it so difficult to choose everything. I truly love everything that I mentioned above. Have you tried any of them? What are your favorite products of 2016?
Have you tried anything on my list? If so what was your favorite?

Once again I thank you for reading and always being here! I hope you all have a wonderful, safe and healthy New Year! Make it the best you possibly can!
As always you can find me at the links below. If you have any questions please feel free to message me and I will gladly answer!
xo
Tiffany


Links:
Snapchat: xotiffnyxo







Comments

Popular Posts