January Favorites

Happy New Year!!! Hope everyone is having an amazing start to 2017. Is it just me or does it feel like every beauty company is coming out with so many good products. It feels like every week there is something new coming out. I can't keep up! I'm trying my hardest though.Have you picked up anything new in 2017?

Okay let's get down to the products I loved in January.

Garnier SkinActive Micellar Makeup Removing Towelettes (for all skin types,even sensitive)-
If you follow me or read my blog then you know how much I love the Micellar Water. I even put it in my 2016 favorites. Well I finally ran out of it (it last forever.) When I went purchase a new one I saw these and was very intrigued by them. So I picked these up instead. I'm soo glad I did. These feel amazing on my face for 1. They have a lot of product on them so it makes them nice and moist. I can take off all makeup with 2 towelettes. I mean my face looks so clean after I'm done. Plus it feels nice and soft. They come in a package of 25. The only complaint I have is they don't last as long as my water but these are so much more convenient,especially since I've been travel so much and will be in the next couple months. I've already re purchased these.(along with my HG water) RiteAid $6.49


Urban Decay All Nighter Waterproof, long wear, liquid Foundation-
This says it is a full coverage matte finish oil free foundation. So recently, during the winter months I have noticed I have really really red cheeks and face in general. At first I thought it was just wind burn from being in the cold northern winter,but it doesn't go away really. I take good care of my skin.I am currently looking for new skin care directed at redness so if you know of any..please let me know. Anyway back to the foundation. This is really one of the only foundations that will cover my redness. It's been my lifesaver. It is thick so a little goes a long way, but it is also blendable so you can add more if you feel like you need it. I normally don't even need to add more. It can get cakey as with all thick foundations but if you just blend it out it comes out very nice. Also I think I should let you know that it does oxidies but not bad. It doesn't look orange or patchy on my face. It does last all day. I never have wore it for more then like 12 hours but it lasted that long. If you have dry skin this might not be the best foundation for you. I have some dryness near my nose sometimes and it gets a little flaky. Overall this does what it claims. It covers my redness and last all day! I love it. Sephora $40

elf Contouring Blush and Bronzer powder in Fiji-matte-
I had the a product like this form elf before in a different color. I loved it but it was like sparkly and I needed something matte and a little light for the winter months. I picked this up on a whim and I seriously have used it ever day I do my makeup since then. The bronze/contour color is amazing.It's nice and light and I can add more on top of it with out it looking bad. It just gives me a nice soft contour that looks almost natural. The blush I thought I was gonna hate because it looks to pink. But it applies to the cheeks so nicely. Not bright pink and not light pink, a nice in between color. That is honestly problem one of the best blushes I've ever tried. I think I love the blush the most but both products are really great and highly recommend picking this up. $4 Walmart



WetnWild Mega-last Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick in Rebel Rose-
Stop what you are doing right now and go pick up this lipstick! It doesn't matter what color but this is my favorite color so far! This is the best drugstore matte liquid lipstick out there! The formula is so creamy and last for a long time on the lips. I also don;t notice "butthole" lips with the lipstick. YES! Rebel Rose is a soft dusty pink mauve color. Y'all know that is my go to colors. It just gives a nice MLBB (my lips but better) look. This is my go to lipstick for the last month. ITS ALMOST GONE! Please Please trust me on this one and pick these lipsticks up!I'm hoping to do a whole post on swatching all the colors.   $4.29 Walgreens




Essence Pure Nude Highlighter in Be My Highlight #10-
I've been looking for this highlighter forever at my Ulta probably like 2 months. Finally I just happened to find it! AHH! It was worth the wait cause this baby is beautiful! It isn't a in your face,see ya from space highlighter, but a nice glow from within. I'm usually all about the BAM! check out my highlight but I just feel in love with this color and the glow it gives. It is so pigmented. Just one little swipe with your brush and you have a beautiful glow. Of course I add a couple layers to it but it still doesn't take away from the "natural" look of it. I want to know if they have other colors. If you happen to see this at Ulta then pick it up while you can. It sells out so fast!  $4.49 Ulta 







Tarte tarteist Pro Amazonian Palette-
There are 20 eyeshadows in this palette with a mix of matte and shimmers.16 mattes and 4 like extremely shimmery/foil shades. What I love most about this palette is that the shadows are broken down in different rows and all the colors in that row coordinate with each other making it really easy to create looks with it, really great for beginners. The mattes are so pigmented and soft,but they don't have much fallout for being soft shadows. It contains nice nude browns, pretty rustic colors, and pinks and purples. If you need a go to palette with lots of different looks this is one of them. The foils are amazing. I haven't been able to apply them with a regular brush so I just use my fingers. I like this because it's easy to travel with and you can create a lot of different looks with this. $53 Sephora
(This picture doesn't do it justice.I had horrible lighting and it was so gloomy.
I will be doing a swatch post of them coming up!)



Alright loves. Those are my favorites of the month! I tried not to put too many products on this list since I just did a huge yearly favorites! But I have so many products I am testing out. So There will be plenty of post this month to read. I hope you check them out as well.
As always thank you for stopping by! If you have any questions or comments feel free to comment below or you can always reach me at one of the below links.

Until next time
xo Tiffany xo



Comments

Popular Posts