End of summer

Can you believe that summer is almost over with?? All my lovely little dudes and dudettes are back to school!! I so don't miss the anxiety of the first day of school I have enough anxiety over other things to worry about school!! (Although I'm thinking of taking some classes). I feel like I haven't done anything this summer.  It's come and gone so fast!! We had kids most of summer so the Hub and I did kid stuff. Maybe a nice relaxing Labor Day weekend is in store for us! 

Anyways I just wanted to tell y'all that I'm planning on doing and favorites and a not so favorites summer edition actually this will be my first favs and not so favs since my new blog. Maybe a preview of what I think will be hot this fall...who doesn't love fall?? It is seriously my favorite time of year!!! I love the different colors on the trees, fall fashion(the more the better) scarves, PUMPKIN everything, and cozy sweaters ...ahhh I can feel it coming already...I live in the northeast and it's already cooling off. 

So what were your favorite things of the summer ?? It doesn't have to be beauty related..whatever your heart loves!!? Leave me a comment below and we can chit chat about loving thing lol 


Oh FYI; I'm super sad true blood ended this summer this is a not so favorite 

Comments

Popular Posts