New to blogging!!!

Hey y'all!! Where to start?? Hmm. Well I'm just a small town city girl currently living in the country! I'm starting this blog to share with the world,or USA or town lol, my love for beauty! All kinds of beauty! I'm a huge makeup lover! Self taught MUA, but I'm just a normal girl in love with her makeup store! I love hair and nails and animals and food lol. wow that got off topic!(I'm random as you will find out)  Mainly I'm just here to share my thoughts and opinions with whoever wants to listen. Ill tell ya want i love and what i don't love...what i think about something just the dets on whatever I'm thinking or feeling or going through... you welcome to stop in and say hello or whatever you feel like! I'm not some big makeup guru or YouTube blogger I'm just someone who loves beauty and all the stuff. I just wanna be one of your girlfriends someone you can trust...that's gonna tell what they really cause I don't paid or I'm not sponsored I don't get things sent to me for free. I spend my hard earned money just like most of everyone else!!! I didn't go to beauty school.. I learned through family friends YouTube lol...books everything..and I'm not hating on anyone that does get paid to do it! I love everyone and I'm not here to be better then anyone or compete ..So with all that I want to introduce you to my blog and hope everyone has a fun time!!! 

Comments

Popular Posts