Busy busy busy!!

Its been a while since I've posted!! I know and I'm so sorry for it!!! Do not worry I am back with lots of goodies waiting to fill up your lives!! I've been super busy... not an excuse. Last weekend I traveled 3 hours for my baby girls first homecoming( my baby cousin/daughter/bestie..shes a HUGE part of my life!!!) It was such an emotional/amazing time! I think I was in Ohio maybe a total of 18 hours!!!(had another appointment back home on Sunday) But it was probably one of the best weekends I've had in my life! Although it was hectic is was fun and totally worth the lack of sleep 'Im still trying to catch up on! So you have some pictures to look forward to and Ive been doing some very interesting things with makeup and also have reviews on stuff I am loving right now and stuff that's just like ehh..Also hopefully this weekend i will be doing a empties review because its loong over due!! So please stay tuned!! There will be a lot of things to come!!!

Comments

Popular Posts