CVS Beauty Clearance Sale

Right now CVS is having a huge beauty clearance!! Naturally lol I had to check it out. I went to 2 different stores because frankly the CVS in my town....sucks... honestly. They don't have half the stuff they advertise and nothing was mark ed down Thankfully I follow Nouveau Cheap and she had a master list of everything that was on sale. Seriously check her out!! Her blog is life changing!!!! Below is everything that I purchased as well as what the original price was and what I paid for it. Hopefully this is helpful if you plan on checking out the sale. (It's really worth it!!) I haven't had time to really review anything,but if i have a first impression of something I'll note it.) 



Okay so this picture can look a little confusing,so I'll begin with the top row,left to right.

  • NYX:Lip Smacking Fun Colors in Pure Nude. OP.$3.99-Sale$1.99
  • NYX:Lip Smacking Fun Colors in Strawberry Milk.OP$3.99-Sale$1.99
  • Rimmel:Kate Moss Lipstick in 101. OP$5.49-Sale$2.75
  • Fregie for WetnWild Lipcolor in Bebot Love. OP$3.79-Sale$1.89
  • PF Mineral Wear Correcting Primer in Green. OP$10.99-Sale$2.75
  • Rimmel Fix & Perfect Pro Primer. (idk for sure because i used a coupon)
  • PF Organic Wear Jumbo Lash Mascara in Black.OP$10.99-Sale$2.49
  • Milani Color Statement Lipliner in True Red.OP$3.79-Sale$0.95
  • Milani Color Statement Lipline in Haute Pink.OP$3.79-Sale$0.95 
  • Milani Brillant Shine Lip Gloss in Luminous. OP$5.29-Sale$1.32
  • PF pHmatchmaker bronzer.OP$14.99-Sale$3.75
  • Revlon Diamond Lust in Night Sky.OP$5.49-Sale$2.75


Okay ya'll that is my haul for this weekend! Serisously some good deal out there so RUN to your nearest CVS to pick some of this amazing stuff up before its all gone!!! If you have any questions please comment down below and if I have an answer I'd be glad to help you with it!! Stay on the look out for some reviews this week!! As always you can reach me on 

Instagram (my beauty insty)

Twitter (this is my personal,its not all makeup related lol)

and my email makeupbytiffny@gmail.com  

til next time xx



Comments

Popular Posts