Review: LASTING FINISH MATTE BY KATE MOSS

During one of my hauls recently I picked up many lipsticks lol. One of the brands was Rimmel London.. Now I have loved Rimmel since '07-08 ..lol seems like so long ago. Any ways, if you read my previous post(if you haven't you should) CVS is having their beauty clearance event, and this baby was on sale!!! I have other kate lipsticks but they are red and darker colors..but this color is a really palish pink...a nudey pink. The only name I can find is "101".

Like almost everyone else..I am obsessed with the "nude" trend. I went and bought all the nudes I could find----high-end/low-end ..anything that got rave reviews...but when I tried all of them on..they washed out my face and looked like I had foundation on my face!!! I was so sad..insert sad face lol. But I still tried to wear them..I did find some that worked..but not many... I have natural pink lips(which I dont think is a bad thing) and could not find a pretty color that says "I didnt try to hard" which we all know I did!!! 
Until...... last weekend!! I picked up the Kate lipstick in 101 and my lip life has changed!! I think it is one of the prettiest colors that has ever touched my lips!! Plus it is so smooth! just glides on so effortlessly.. Ive already wore it 3 out of the 4 days Ive had it.. The only downfall is I think its getting discontinued which means I need to go stock up on it!! And if you have natural pink lips like me..then you should really try it out plus it's on sale for like 3 dollars!!! 
Below are some picture I took.. just with my iphone.. the picture do not do it justice lemme tell you!!!


with flash

without flash

and a bad pic of it my lips with flash


Don't you just love it!! I do I do lol!! What is your favorite nudish lip??? Comment me maybe there are some that I just need to try!!!!

Let's chat! As always you can find me on my Instagram & twitter 

and also Makeup Social 






Comments

Popular Posts