A little personal note..

Hello to all my wonderful friends!!!! I wanted to share some news I got today with you. Over the last couple months I haven't been feeling the best and I had a doctors appointment today (3 hours away!! But I don't mind it was in Pittsburgh,my former home) and got the news that my hernia that I had repaired in March has came back and needs repaired again. Yay!(not)  This time it can not be done with the tiny incisions that were used last time, I have to be cut open. And that isn't even the worse of the news...here's the cherry on top... I'm scheduled to have it done on December 22nd ...This so puts a damper on my Christmas spirit ... Kinda feeling really down that Im going to ruin a lot of peoples holiday...Venting to yall helps me out a lot. And i have so many wonderful people in my life!!! I thank you for everything!! I just hope to get this all taken care of and be back to my old self soon! Seems like it has been one thing after the other but I have a positive outlook and everything will be sunshine and rainbows soon!!!

In makeup news!!! I have a HUGE birthday haul I can't wait to show ya'll. I'm trying to get everything together..and kinda do a mini review/first thoughts on everything! Ill be working on that all tomorrow..since I am pretty much bed ridden now.

And on another note my *GIVEAWAY* has ended! Hope everyone had the chance to enter! I will be announcing a winner at the end of this week! So keep an eye out for that. I will post it on intsagram as well as here!!

Thank you for listening to a little personal post and still sticking by me! I can't thank you enough!!!
xo!!!

Comments

Popular Posts