Coastal Scents Hot Pots

Finally getting around to posting some of my black Friday hauls.I had to wait for one last package from Coastal Scents ,it finally came last weekend. Then I haven't been feeling well...They finally tweaked my medicine to wear I can feel somewhat better! Anyways. I order from coastal scents a couple times now!! I am obsessed with their "hot pots" basically just single eye shadows. They cost $1.95!!!! WHAT!! I know that is insane!!! I kept on hearing how everyone loved them! So I had to check it out for myself and let me tell you I was not disappointed at all!!! The color playoff is amazing!! Of course there was like 1 or 2 that you need to build to get the right color but it wasn't to bad. Let's talk about creamy ohhh man they feel like butter on your face!! I can not say anything bad about these shadows...And did I mention they are less then $2.00!!!!!! That right there should get you to stop reading this and head on over to the website (here) but come back after your done shopping!! I have pictures lol. I can't wait to purchase more...there are like a million colors to choose from..one more prettier then the next!! ugh! I love them!! I placed 2 orders during the Black Friday sale..(btw everything was half off..i know right!!) That's how much I love these eye shadows and the company in general. Besides the Hot Pots I also purchased both or the Revealed palettes($19.99) ( I kept hearing they were dupes for the Nakeds). A lip brush(which is to die for) and 2 custom palettes that held 12 eye shadows($5.95) I will do a full review on the Revealed palettes when I play more with them..but I am so digging them too..and I hear that there is a rumor they are going to introduce a 3rd one..please be true!!!!!! Do you wanna see some pictures?!?! yeah you do!! Now these are just pictures of them in the palettes I also bought from coastal scents. Get ready to have an eye-gasm 

Here is palette 1. both without flash and with.
                                                     FLASH
w/o FLASH

The colors are from left to right.
Row 1-Flesh tone,Caramel Ice,Light Apricot,Peach Fuzz
Row 2-Peach Silver,Dreamsicle,18 Karat Gold,Sunset Gold
Row 3-Gypsy Gold,Dark Goldenrod,Aluminum Taupe,Frosty Taupe


Palette 2
                                                w/o FLASH
FLASH
Colors are left to right:
Row 1-Bright Copper,Peachy Copper,Mai Tai,Caramelized 
Row 2-Cherry Moss,New Penny,Golden Sienna,Burnished Wine
Row 3-Medieval Gold,Light Bronze,Amber Bronze, Green Steel.

Sorry the quality of the photos isn't great..I'm currently using my iPhone..I'm on the market for a camera..if you have any suggestions please feel free to drop a comment below!! 
As you can see I've been in a very neutral kinda mood..but they have some GORGEOUS bright fun colors that I will be getting soon. Since I know I love them. I hope to get all of the colors. I really just love them that much!! 
I promise as I play more I will update looks on the colors and more swatches of them individually ...also be on the look out for the Revealed post coming soon. 

Will you be buying from Coastal Scents this holiday season? Any of these colors you want a better look at? Let me know! drop me a comment or as always you can find me on:





Hope everyone is having a great holiday season!! We'll chat soon!!!!
xoxo


Comments

Popular Posts