Makeup Haul 3/6/2015

                        Makeup Haul 3/6/2015



Ok so I have been posting and hinting for 10 days now about my makeup haul from the weekend when I went to visit my momma( Hi Momma,I love you) And I was waiting for a couple of packages to come and of course they arrived on different days. Then I had a huge blonde moment. I forgot to upload the pictures to my email (because I still use my iPhone camera...I know I know) So to make a long story short. It took a little longer to get this posted. Sorry. Also I might have went ham and did another huge drugstore/ulta haul..I was considering combining the two but ...that would just delay this post longer and there are some gems I think you should check out.. 
    So without further ado ....

********disclaimer...I'll write a mini first impression about the products I tried,but I don't feel like I'm ready to give a full review on cretin things. It wouldn't be fair to you,me or the companies..************ 

Mac
                                                    *Lipstick-Velvet Teddy, Blankety
Velvet Teddy $16
Blankety $16


                                                          *Pro longwear concealer
NW15 $20

                                                   *Pro Palette Large/single
                                                                      $8.00

- I am obsessed with the MAC lipstick Blankety. It is such a gorgeous nude!! I'm sad I didn't purchase it earlier..Velvet Teddy is a favorite but I couldn't find it for the longest time. I've only used the Pro Longwear concealer once...so eh can't judge it yet. And I love the Large Pro Palette for my depotted eyeshadow(FYI never doing that again). They are a lot cheaper then the Z palettes.

NYC
                                            *Smooth Skin BB Creme 5 in 1 instantly matte
02 Medium $3.99

-Haven't tried it yet..sorry..I have bought so much foundation in the last 2 weeks,I'm getting ready to get summer colors/formula..Ill keep ya updated on this.

ELF
                                                           *BB Cream SPF20
Fair $6

-Okay so I did try this. Once.And so far,I'm not a fan at all,I usually love elf products(not so much foundations from them,maybe that's why this one falls short) I'm going to use it more,before I am my finally decision.BTW I only thought this was $3. 

Hard Candy
                                                    *Glam camouflage foundation
Ivory $6

-Used once. Better then what I was expecting.The concealer with the same name is kinda thick so I assumed this would have the same texture but for a full coverage foundation is was on the light side.

                                                         *Fierce effects eyeshadow
slow & steady 
$5.00

-These eyeshadows are to die. They are so pretty. I must go purchase all of them lol. Even thought I've only wore them a couple times. I like them so far lol. maybe more the like. :)

MAYBELLINE
                                                     *Fit ME concealers-Fair&Cafe
$6.49

-Ok I bought these because I seen KathleenLights use them for highlight and contour. And I tried to them when I was at my Moms and didn't have all the right "tools" I needed so they didn't blend very well. I have yet to try them since I'm home to see if they still are unblendable or not.

RealTechniques
*Miracle complexion sponge
-My beauty blender took a turn for the worse and I had to put it down aka throw it away. I was so sad. But instead of spending the 20 dollars to buy a new one. I've been hearing lots of great things about this one.And it was only $5.99 and Walgreen's.  I used is a couple times and I'm on the fence. p.s There is not picture of this because mine it dirty and I don't think you would want to see that.

SINFULCOLORS
                                                          *Bloomblast-Flower Power
$1.99

--Impulse buy.Cute and Sheer..I only painted my thumb one I got in the car.So can't really say much about this one.

JORDANA
                                                            *Modern Matte Lipstick

top:Matte Blush
bottom:Matte Tease
$2.99

--okay probably the only thing I could review right now because I have been wearing these all THE time.The colors are amazing! and The formula is just just ahh! So creamy and nice for a matte lipstick. They don't feather, I love them. I bought more. So I suggest pick them up. love them. Can't say enough great things about them! And the price is unbeatable!! 

L'OREAL
                                              *Infallible pro matte 24 hour foundation
Shell Beige 

-This is another product were I don't really know if I love or hate it yet. its a demi-matte. Which means its not full on "cake face" matte still natural looking. But we'll see once I use it a little more. Kinda bummed right now because I heard so many good things about this foundation. 

RIMMEL
                                                        *Show off Lip Velvet Matte
top:big bang(not matte)
bottom:Matte Apollo
$5.49

-Another blonde moment. The Walgreen's I didn't separate the Show off Matte from the regular Show off lipgloss. So I picked up "Big Bang" thinking it was Matte and then when I put it on and was putting it through the test to see its staying power(kissing my husband) I was shocked when it went everywhere. Lol .  Found out it wasn't matte. My bad. Still a gorgeous color. And I did buy a couple more of the Show Off Velvet Matte glosses.

WETNWILD
                                                 *Color Icon bronzer
                               
                                        743A Reserve your Cabana

-Heard so much good things about this.I only put it on real quick without any other makeup on.So can't really say much more about this.

                                                      *Color Icon 8pan E/S Palette
Comfort Zone $4.99

-Another Die! Product! This palette has been out for awhile and at first I didn't want anything to do with it. Idk why I'm a dummy (is that the right way to spell that?) Then when I got smart and wanted to buy this amazing palette,it was no where to be found in my area.And ebay wanted CRAZY prices.Finally I found it on my way to Ohio :) and it has not disappointed at ALL! Where has this been all my life. The colors,the pigments,the everything. And can we just talk about that bottom right color. Its a dupe for MACs blue brown pigment!!! That color is everything!! love love love!

                                                      *Fergie Velvet Matte Lip Color
From top; Fashion Darling,Pink Candy,Trendsendence,
Timeless Chick 

--These are also very hard for me to find in my area. I think they are somewhat new.And we have already established that my CVS sucks and the only other drugstore I have in my town is a RiteAid and they don't have anything new(btw I stopped there last week and a lot of the products look really old and discolored,and frankly gross .Idk if that is just my RiteAid or if this is a issue.I never had a problem with that anywhere else I lived.) Anyway. I think I have only tried Pinky Candy and the color is really cute.The formula is nice and light. But When I was taking the pictures I opened one of them and this product like fell out of the tubing. That sucks. I had that problem with like the Wet and Wild duo eyeshadow thingy as well( I know I explained that real well.)

There ya have it. The haul that took to long to post lol! It isn't even that much stuff. Just my blonde moments setting us back.  So have you tried any of these products? What are your thoughts?? Is there something that you love that you think I should try? let me know down below or as always. Follow me on Twitter , Instagram and Makeup Social

Thank you so much for reading!!! I love you!! and until next time ..
xoxo!!!

Comments

Popular Posts