24 hours only!! Lime Crime Venus Palette on sale for $19

STOP EVERYTHING YOU ARE DOING RIGHT NOW AND READ THIS!
OK now that I have your attention. For 24 hours only LimeCrime is selling their VENUS palette for $19!!!! It's regularly $38! I have wanted this palette for so long! And it is always sold out by the time I hear about. Thank goodness today is Friday and I don't have much to do besides clean the house! I just happened to be on instagram at the right time! 

In case you don't know the Venus palette is the ultimate 90s eye shadow palette. It has all those beautiful colors we loved in the early 90s and If you're a fan of the 90s you want to get this little baby! I've seen so many swatches,trust me I stalk this palette and I'm obsessed! It's so beautiful! So stop what you are doing and head on over to www.limecrime.com and pick yourself up one. The total amount for this comes to 24.95, so you are getting an amazing palette for under $25? You can't get a palette that cheap! Even the Maybelline "Nude" palettes are anywhere from 10-15 dollars. Just trust me and order this! Lets me know if you end up ordering it!


Comments

Popular Posts