Dupe Alert!!!

Now that fall is here, we are all out there looking for the perfect fall lipstick. So many companies are coming out with the matte liquid lipsticks in the gorgeous browns, mauve, plums,and even beautiful blacks. It can be overwhelming trying to pick the right ones. A couple post back I listed my favorite fall lipsticks(here) and one of them was the highly coveted NYX soft matte lip cream in Copenhagen. I could not find this lipstick anywhere last fall. Well eBay for like 20 dollars and I just didn't want to pay that much for a $6 lipstick. I just recently picked up a tube of it at my Ulta ( my Ulta never has anything,it's a bummer really) in the summer time. I haven't looked to see if it's available on any website yet. Maybe it is since it has been out for a while now. But if it is sold out...I found a lipstick the looks very very similar to the NYX Copenhagen. It's the limited edition WetnWild lipstick in Vintage Vibe ( I know that it's LE but if you happen to have it love either one,at least you know there is another option)
 I only have one other dupe for the Copenhagen so I got really excited when I picked this up one day and when I applied it,it looked very similar to NYX. So I took some pictures of them both side by side and I must say they could be twins.
    While I love the NYX soft matte lip cream formula, I have heard some complain that they feel its very drying and it flakes. I have never had that problem but in case you do, the WetnWild lipstick is just up your alley.
 

See what I'm talking about now? It's very hard to tell that there are 2 different lipstick swatches.I broke down the next swatches with flash and no flash. Also the names are written next to each swatch.
no flash
flash

With the flash on they do look a little different. Vintage Vibe is a little more purple but honestly in natural lighting and when they are on your lips it is really so hard to tell. I'm really excited about this dupe because the WetnWild is only $2.99. Even though the NYX isn't very expensive,like I said it was very hard to find. Plus once they pull Vintage Vibe off the shelves I still have the NYX as a back up. 
This plumy color is so hot right now. You can't go wrong with either chose.Hell buy them both you can never have enough lipsticks. 
I just wanted to show you what they both look like in the tube. WetnWild is a more traditional lipstick tube while the NYX is what you normally would find with a gloss lipstick. It is not a gloss though. 
They even look the same before the swatches. 

Hope y'all enjoyed this post! What colors are you rockin this fall? 
If you have any questions or comments,you can always comment down below or find me here
and you can also follow me on snapchat- xotiffnyxo

That's all for now! 
xoxo
Tiffany

Comments

Popular Posts