Hello Loves

Whoa! 
It has seriously been awhile since I did a post! Can't believe its been since November!  No excuse for that! Guess I have just been slacking! Well all that stops right now! I guess we have so much to catch up on. How was the holidays? The New Year... Valentines Day.. Wow I've been gone forever it seems ... No more! Hope everyone is doing well!! I just remembered my password for my blog also.. haha! Anyway I'll tell ya some things that you can look forward in the coming weeks. 

  •  I have swatches of 3 eye shadow palettes that I bought (one is kind of a dud which made me super sad) 
  •  I picked up some fairly new products from E.l.f in December (haven't tried all of them though)
  •  Right now I am on a no makeup buy,I gave it up from lent(buying it not wearing it..let's not get too crazy)
  • Plus loads more!

I don't want to make this to long and bore y'all to death, plus I want to get it posted!

Hope you all will bare with me and any input or thoughts let me know! 
Thank you all for always being there!!
xoxo!

Comments

Popular Posts