April Favorites

April Favorites

Hello loves! I can't believe I haven't done favorites in 2 months! I'm so sorry! Life just gets kinda crazy. I won't waste any time and get right into my favorites. Some of these products I've had for a while and just have been using them a lot of the last month. But I do have a couple of new things I want to talk about.



Rimmel  9in1 BB Cream-
If you are a long time follower of this blog then you know I love Rimmels BB cream. I really love the old formula and for a long time I was too scared to try. But I did and it is just as good as the old one. Lately I have been doing a real simple "no makeup" look. And this has been my go to. It;s seriously almost empty, but don't worry I already have a back up one. This honestly gives the best coverage for a BB cream. It has 25 SPF in it so that it one step that you don't have to worry about. I love this for summer!

Maybelline- Dream Velvet Soft Matte Hydrating foundation -
I know this product has been out for a while but I just picked it up a couple months ago and have just been using it now over the last month. I really love this! I love the feel, its so soft and whipped like.I find it goes on very smoothly.Blends like a dream,like one of the easiest foundations I've ever used. I find it last a good while. I've only wore it for a couple hours,so I can't really say how the staying power is but it is soooo nice! I need to pick up a darker color for summer. I like this foundation that much.

Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso-
This is an oldie but a goody. There is a reason that everyone raves about this blush! Its gorgeous and looks great on every skin color. I love using this on my days where I don't wear much makeup because it gives such a nice flush color on the cheeks and a little bit a shimmers so I don't feel the need to wear a highlight with it. Best blush on the market hands down. If you don't own it yet,pick it up. You really won't regret it.

Elf Molten Liquid Eyeshadow in Rose Gold-
I don;t remember who recommenced this to me but I'm so glad that they did. This is like a liquid eyeshadow that comes in like a tube that looks like lip gloss tube. I usually don't have good luck with liquid eyeshadows, they always run or crease in the fold of my eyelid. They can get clumpy and flake too. But these don't! I'm gonna be honest I have only used two eyeshadows this whole month. This liquid eyeshadow and Colourpop's wattles. I can't believe this is an ELF product. I really love it. The color is so amazing. It gives the eyes a nice pop of color. I personally used this as all over color but it would make a wicked eyeliner.




Salon Perfect Done in One Brown Pomade in light brown-
This is my favorite brow pomade. It is a true dupe for the Anastasia dip brow. You can find this one at Walmart, that is the only place I have found it. It just makes the brows look amazing whether I want to do a natural brow or a bold brow. I recently dyed my hair so I don't know of this color will work but I'm going to try it and if not I'll be picking another up. If you are a beauty lover on a budget I would pick this up.


WetnWild PhotoFocus Concealer-
I also just picked this up as well. I don't want to get into too many details just yet because I'm working on a post that includes some of the new WetnWild products. And I don't want to repeat myself. Trust though it's really good! In fact it is almost empty and I will be repurchasing it. If that gives you any hints on to how much I love. Plus it is really affordable.

Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick in 45-
Okay so when KatleenLights says she loves something I go hunt it down! She has not let me down once! This lipstick was no different. In fact I went to 4 different stores to find this shade! I'm a sucker for a good nude so when someone recommends a nude I have to try it out. I haven't used very many lipsticks since the beauty world blessed up with liquid lipsticks. But this lipsticks is so buttery and smooth. It doesn't peel off, it stays put for a while. IT isn't long lasting but the color is so pretty. I don't mind putting in on a couple times through out the day.


Alright guys that is all my favorites for the month of April. Did you pick up any new products in April? Have you loved any oldies? Any nude lippies that I need try? I'm always down for a new nude. Hope everyone has an amazing May! Be kind. Love everyone. Bring peace.
love
Tiffnyxo

 Follow Me:
Snapchat: xotiffnyxo 


Comments

Popular Posts