New WetnWild Products Review

WetnWild Product Reviews


Over the last couple months WetnWild has been releasing all sorts of new products! In fact a lot of them sell out so fast it's hard to get your hands on them. I've been collecting products here and there and have been testing them over the last couple months. I don't have the whole collection but I have enough to do a pretty solid review. As I pick up more things I will update this post. Let's get down to the products.

Photofocus Foundation-The label says that it helps with the eliminate the white flash back when you take pictures. It's been tested under 7 light conditions with and without flash. I actually really like this foundation. Every time I use it I'm more and more surprised on how much it covers. I find it dries really fast. So you have to work really fast or work in sections. It also isn't the easiest to blend. I find that I have to really work with the foundation to get it blended out well enough. If not it tends to cake up and make the foundation look really bad.Also sometimes it looks really bad on my nose. It may have been primer I used as well.So a little more playing around and I'm sure I can figure it out. But I just love the way it lays on my face. My pores look smaller and the face just looks very smooth and almost flawless. The foundation is light weight and doesn't feel heavy. I would't recommend applying multiply layers but when I apply blush and contour and everything else it doesn't effect the look of the foundation. Overall I'm really happy with it. The price point is great and it is honestly one of the best drugstore foundations that I have ever tried. There is about 21 different colors and different undertones. Pick these up at any drugstore or the wentwild website. $5.99 WetnWildBeauty



Photofocus Concealer- I can't remember if this came in a package or if it claimed to do anything like the foundation does,sorry. Okay so I love this concealer but...DO NOT use it under your eyes. It does nothing but crease and look horrible. When I first used this that is exactly what I did was use it under my eyes like I normally would anything else. Big mistake, I was ready to throw it out and be done with this. However I ran out of my favorite concealer and back up concealer so I really had no choice but to use the photofocus concealer. SO glad that happened. I have really red cheeks and sometimes under my nose and chin, it gets really hard to cover up sometimes. This concealer does an amazing job of covering up my redness. Like a REALLY really good job. Almost as good as the Maybelline FitMe concealer and I swear by that! When I do my makeup more often the not I am reaching for the photofocus concealer. I actually need to pick up a new one because this one is almost out. The color range is kind of disappointing, there are only 6 shades and I have the lightest of them which is light ivory and I'm not even that pale so I know that for my fair loves out there it wouldn't work. The price is $4 dollars for .29 fluid oz. Which for a small product from WetnWild I feel is a little steep only because My HG concealer by Maybelline is only $7 but it does have less product in the container. I just prefer the Maybelline one a little more because I can use it under my eyes. $4


Mega Cushion Color Corrector in Green (for redness)-  Claims: Featherweight Finish. Super blendable. And Covers redness. So this is first ever cushion anything. I know that there is lots of cushion foundations. They scare the crap out of me. I didn't even know if I could use them right,. Full disclaimer I don't even know if  I'm using this product right. I have used it several different ways and have mixed feelings about this. The first time I using this I applied it with the sponge applicator that is included in the package. I didn't have much luck with it. It didn't really cover my redness and was hard to blend with the little sponge. Next I applied it with my fingers and seemed to have a little better luck with. I also blend it with my fingers but it like a patting motion. It covers a little better. I feel like it is blendable but not with the sponge. For me it doesn't feel like it covers enough of my redness. The cushion part is really neat but with me applying it with my fingers I'm just worried about it being sanitary. Overall I do not think I will be repurchasing this. I really want to love it, the idea is so cool to me. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. If you have any tips or tricks to using it please let me know, I would greatly appericate it. $5.99



Mega Cushion Highlighter in Who's That Pearl- Claims: Featherweight Finish, Ultra Blend-able, Super Convenient, I purchased this the same time as the color corrector. Same as above I love the whole idea of the cushion makeup. I feel like this is a little better then the color corrector. Maybe because I'm not trying to cover a big area with highlight like I am with the green, The color is really pretty. The color is an iridescent pink with hints of pearl.It isn't an in your face highlight but a nice sheen of color that glistens in the light. The staying power on the highlight is no joke! It doesn't budge. I think this would be the perfect highlighter for anyone who just wants a nice light little shine. I personally love blinged out highlighter but this is great for when I just want to have a light makeup day but still need a little something something on my face. Oh and this is great for using in your cupids bow. I love they way it looks and you just take a little on your finger and it looks great! $5.99



Perfect Pout Gel Lipliner in Never Petal Down- I am a lip liner junkie but I barely use them! Most of the time it's because I hate sharpening them, they never really feel the same after you have to sharpen them. I love a twistable liner. No sharpening. I bought this a Rite Aid and almost all the colors are sold out but I knew I have a ton of pink lipsticks and glosses so I chose this color. I do like it but haven't found any colors it goes with yet but that doesn't stop me from wearing it. The formula is super creamy and glides on like butter. I love the way it feels on my lips, very moisturizing. They don't last a long time by themselves but that doesn't bother me at all. I can't wait to get more colors cause I really do love the formula. Plus it's in a twist tube and that is a win win for me. $2.99



MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick- If you follow my blog regularly then you know I featured this lipstick in the color Rebel Rose a couple months back in a monthly favorites blog. I have 2 colors. I want more but jut haven't picked up any lately. I have the colors Rebel Rose and Nudist Peach. I'm a sucker for nudes and pinks. So these obviously are the ones I picked up. I've heard mixed reviews about these lipsticks but I love them. They feel great on my lips. No flakes or chipping. I've never had transfers while wearing them and they are husband tested with lots of smooches.The one thing that I don't really like is the consistency between colors.The lighter color can get really streaky,nothing that another layer won't fix but just wanted to put it out there.  Rebel Rose is my ride or die. Already need a new one. It's just prefect. Nudist Peach I have only wore a couple times but I think it will be the perfect summer color. You really can't beat the price of these. I will be picking up more colors whenever I find them.
                          (Rebel Rose)




(Nudist Peach)


Well that is everything I have to review for y'all today. I will update as I review and test more products from this line. I just wanted to get this post up in case you were wondering about any of the new products listened above. Disclaimer: These are all of my own opinions. I am not sponsored. I bought all of the above mentioned with my own money. If you disagree with my reviews, that's okay different things work for different people.

Thank you taking the time and reading :) Please feel free to follow me at any of the social media sites below.
Twitter
Instagram
Facebook
Snapchat: xotiffnyxo

 If you have any questions or comments just let me know below and I'd be happy to help. Until next time.
xoxo
Tiffany

Comments

Popular Posts