New to My Beauty Room

New to my Beauty Room
(just the box I keep all my new makeup in)

  Over the past couple months I've accumulated a bunch of makeup and this is usually when I would do a "haul" post or sometimes a haul video on instagram, but I've been toying with the idea of doing a new series of post when I gather up enough products or when something special comes along, doing a " New to my beauty room" post.Something different so it doesn't feel like it is always the same thing all time. I'm not going to go into much detail about each product, I will save that for a review post. I will post the cost and website/place to get it. I mainly want to start using a putting the products away. Okay lets get started. 



Tarte-Clay Play Face Shaping Palette - Sephora $46.00




Kat Von D- Shade + Light Contour palette- Sephora $49.00 * I bought mine at TJ Maxx for $20 so you might want to check there  first. It isn't want of the new palettes that have the interchangeable pans but it was a steal*




WetnWild- MegaGlo Highlighting Powder in Blossom Glow -$4.99 WetnWildBeauty.com







B.C- Cosmetic Brush Cleaning Mat- TJ Maxx brand. I just really always wanted to try one of these mats I picked it up at TJ
Maxx for $5.99



WetnWild- MegaGlo Highlighting Gold Bar in Holly Gold-head- RiteAid *Apparently this was LE but my RiteAid just had in stock last week so maybe check your local rite aid to see. I'm sorry I wouldn't have added this if I knew it was LE*



Milani- Make It Last Setting Spray 03-$10.49 CVS


Jeffree Starr Cosmetics- Summer Chrome Collection in Calabasas $18-Beautylish
( Currently out of stock on his website but in stock on beautylish) 

Jeffree Starr Chrome Lip Ammunition in Birthday Suit $18-Beautylish 



Sonia Kashuk Soft Focus Satin Matte Foundation $12.99 -Target



WetnWild-Perfectpout Gel Lipliner in Plum Together $2.99 -Walgreens




L.A. Girl-Pro Coverage HD foundation in Porcelain-$5.99 CVS



Milani-Prime Shield face primer-mattifying + pore minimizing- $10.49 CVS



L'Oreal Brow Stylist Shape & Fill in Brunette- $10.00 RiteAid



Maybelline-The City Mini Palette in Rooftop Bronzes $7.94 -Walmart


                                      






Hard Candy-Sheer Envy Long wear Makeup Setting Spray $6.00 -Walmart


E.l.f. Lipliner & blending brush- $3.00 Elf Website


L.A. Girl-Pro Conceal HD concealer in Orange Corrector ( neutralizes dark tones) $3.99-CVS



Rimmel-Stay Matte Pressed Powder in 001 transparent-$5.92 Walmart



Maybelline- Master Strobing liquid in 100 light-RiteAid


E.l.f.-Matte lipstick in Mulberry Maven- $3.00 Elf Website



L.A. Girl-Lipliner in Burgundy $1.99-CVS




E.l.f.- Lip Lacquer in Burgundy- $2.00 Elf Website


Real Techniques Miracle Sponge-$5.99 Ulta


E.l.f- Eyebrow/Eyelash Gel in Clear- $2.00 Elf Website



Salon Perfect Done in One Brow Pomade in Dark Brown $5.97 -Walmart *  I used stock photos for this product because frankly I needed to use mine as soon as I picked it up since I dyed my hair darker and its pretty gross looking to be taken pictures of it right now*


Okay that was a lot! See it would have been way to much if I would have wrote anything about any of the product I tried.. I haven't even tried that many, I've been waiting to write this post. Now its up and I can really start playing. This might have been easier if it was a video? What do you guys think? I've been back and forth with starting a youtube or doing more videos. Let me know if that is something you would be into Until then and until my next post I do something post little videos on Instagram and I always post vids on Snapchat, the links are down below so make sure you follow! Thanks for stopping by! love you guys so much you have no idea!!!!

Links:
SnapChat: xotiffnyxo











Comments

Popular Posts