Tarte: Tarteist Pro Amazonian Clay Palette Swatches & Review

Hi guys! It's been awhile since I sat down to actually write and talk to you guys. I have been going through and bunch of personal things over the last couple months some more private then others but I try to keep you update as much as I can,usually more on snap chat or my instagram ( both are linked below) But some things are starting to fall into place and I am feeling more and more like myself everyday! Now it's fall and my favorite time of the year and personally I think the best time for makeup and beauty products! Companies are releasing holiday collections and the air is getting cooler and you can beat your face to high heaven if you please!  So I wanted to talk about one of my favorite palettes. The Tarte Tarteist Pro Palette. I've had this for almost a year and it had even been in a monthly favorites post. I adore this palette. You can create so many looks with it. There are 16 buttery mattes. Everything from nudes to warm colors, a deep purple that's beautiful, cool browns and a nice black. Also there are 4 foil / glitter colors that will make any eye look pop!  This palette is so versatile,and I feel like it is perfect for fall with all the warm colors in the palette. Plus I just saw this in the Ulta magazine so I know it was not limited edition and you can still buy! It retails for $53 USD at ULTA. Trust me when I saw it is worth every penny!!! This is the palette I use 99% of the time. I love it. The mattes are so amazing and blend so well. There is some fallout because it is so buttery but I don't mind it because it's very pigmented and blends very nice. I can do every day easy looks to very smoked out sultry night looks. I'm so very impressed by this palette. Honestly I haven't had bad luck with Tarte eyeshadow but this is my favorite one by far!!! I have some pictures and swatches to show you.



Front

                                                                            Back




                                                       No Flash; Natural Lighting

                                                                            Flash






So pretty right?? As you can tell its been very loved and used lol. So many different options to play around with.  Like I said I grab this palette the most. If you were on the fence about picking this up I hope that this post helps sway you to pick it up, it is amazing! If you have a chance to go swatch it in person please do it, it will knock your socks off with the pigment and the silky feel of these shadows. 

Okay y'all. I hope you enjoyed this post! I'm going to try and put more up then I have! What is your all time favorite palette? Doesn't have to be an eyeshadow palette , blush , highlight whatever your favorite is. Maybe I can check it. Hope everyone has a wonderful fall! Please be sure to follow below to stay up to date with me. Thanks for reading and supporting me! It means the world to me. Until next time! 
xo
Tiff

Follow Me:
Snapchat: xotiffnyxo




Comments

Popular Posts