CVS: Mini Haul

This is my mini haul from the past weekend. My CVS finally got some of the products I've been dying to try in.. I have waited probably 3 months to try most of this! But Im glad I did!! 3 out of the 4 products are new. And I will be doing individual reviews for each Item. Just thought y'all would like to talk a look.

CVS mini haul

Next I will post pictures of them by themselves. Tell you a little about them and the price.

Maybelline Fit Me:Matte+Poreless Foundation
*mattifies and refines pores
*matches natural tone
*seamless finish
*(CVS $7.99)



Maybelline FitMe:Matte+Poreless Powder
*Natural poreless looking finish
*Up to 12 hours wear
*Long lasting shine control
(CVS $7.99)


Milani Fierce Foil Eyeshine
01 Milan
Ground Breaking gloss technology formulated especially for your eyes.
Instantly create sexy and glamorous looks inspired by the runways of Milan
(CVS $9.99)


Milani Lip Statemnt Lipsticks
27 Dulce Caramelo
A super-luxe, grown-up girl lipstick, it delivers true instant colour in a single swipe. Laced with vitamins A and C to hydrate and nourish, this collection is all about options: Corals and Reds, Orchids and Plums, Nudes, and Pinks. Trust us, you’ll want an entire wardrobe.
(CVS $5.99)

Thats my haul folks!!! Tonight I will be doing a full review on the Maybelline Matte Foundation! So be on the look out for that!! Your not gonna wanna miss it! Its life changing.!!!

Thank for visiting and if you even need to ask me anything or just want to chat, you can always comment below or find me on


love you all!!!!
xxoo





Comments

Popular Posts