Maybelline Fit Me! Matte + Poreless Foundation Review

My favorite product from my recent haul has to be the Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless foundation. I have been looking for this product for months now. I've mentioned a time or two that I live in this small little town that never gets any of the new cool makeup products when they first come out. And let me tell you. I am not disappointed with it at all! It was worth the wait! Here is a look at the foundation.

120 Classic Ivory

You get 1 fl oz. of product in a glass jar. No pump. I find that I have to shake it to get product to the top. Maybelline claims that this foundation will mattify skin. Leave a natural poreless finish on your skin.Reduce the look of pores. 
Now let me just talk real for a minute. Since I am now in my late 20s(almost 30) I can definitely see how my skin is not what it use to be :(  One day I was applying my favorite foundation and when I was finished I hated it! My pores are HUGE! Like over night they became these big ole craters. I was mortified. So I began my endless hunt for something to make my face look normal again. 

I love Matte foundation! I have probably about 3 Matte foundations for other companies. All claim to minimize pores. They don't, in fact they seem to be more noticeable. Plus we all know how cakey some matte finishes can look. 

WELL, look no more ladies and gents, Look no further. This baby is my HOLY GRAIL. I know I know I've only had a week. But I wore it every single day and I love it! It makes my skin feel so smooth and nice. Its super light-weight , It doesn't even feel like I'm wearing makeup. But the most important thing.my pores are noticeably smaller!! I look 5 years younger( high-five) Plus this foundation doesn't cake. It doesn't look or feel like i have 10 pounds of makeup on!! But wait there is more... It last all night. No oxidization. It was pretty easy to match my skin tone. All for a nice flawless look. Almost an airbrush look. Helps with oily skin too. I have combination skin and it works wonders.   

The only problem I have and it isn't with the formula or foundation. Although the Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless foundation comes in 16 shades. It seems like the darker the skintone the less options there are. I don't remember if all Maybelline products are like this or not. None the less its disappointing. Hopefully they will roll out with more colors because I feel like ever person who loves makeup should get the chance to try this. 

I picked up my foundation and CVS and it retails for $7.99 there. Which is a great deal. But if you want an even better deal  CVS always runs specials so look out for them in the Weekly Ad. 

As if you couldn't already tell I highly recommend this foundation, I mean I did talk about it for an hour! lol Have you tried it? Does this post maybe make you want to run out and grab it up? I hope so!!! Please if you pick it up. Please let me know how you like? I'd love to hear your experience with it and your thoughts!! Hope to hear from you soon!!

xxoo

Comments

Popular Posts