Red lipstick as concealer? What!?!?

Hello loves! Just a real quick post to kinda let ya know what I'm up to today. In the wee hours of the morning today I watched a YouTube video about some people using red lipstick as a concealer. I know right? So it intrigued me and I was like I must do this today. I have really bad dark circles so I'm hoping this is a new hidden secret. As we speak I already have the lipstick under my eyes and am getting ready to use my regular concealer over top. (That's what she said to do) then apply foundation and so on. I'll let you know what I think how it works and since I'm in my phone right now and I can't link the video I will do that in my next post. I'm also cleaning my brushed today yay! Not lol but tomorrow being Valentine's Day I want to have nice fresh brushes when I beautifie myself tomorrow lol. Also this will be the first time in using the Maybelline for me matte foundation without primer so I'm kinda excited to see how it'll hold up. Hope everyone has a great Friday and amazing weekend!!! Don't forget to keep checking in to see my results. 
Xxoo 

Comments

Popular Posts