My 1st Birchbox

I'm a little late to the game. I just recently decided to subscribe to Birchbox. I wrote about it on my Facebook a couple weeks ago. And last week it came in the mail. First off. I love the pink package it comes in. I love anything pink. So that was a big plus! Ill go step by step. Here is the mailing box it came in


Cute right? When I opened it there was even a cuter box inside that one! With the saying"Next Stop Adventure". Its gorg!!!

I love how it kinda looks like a sunset. So pretty!!! Inside the box the first things you saw were 4 products and a orange box type thing.

Here is a list and Pictures of the Products. Then we'll get to what is inside the little box.

1. Emi-Jay Hair tie.
Its a really pretty color and super cute. I have yet to use it because I don't know if it will hold all of my hair. I have a lot of it. 

2. Amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo: Sea Buckthorn Berry
I've only tested this out once. And I can't even remember if my hair needed it or not. But I'll get back to you on that! The smell is very good though.

3. Marcelle- Waterproof eyeliner in Blue Lagoon 
This picture makes it look a lot darker then it really is. I haven't even opened this yet. I don't know if I will. I don't usually do the whole blue eyeliner thing. But maybe I will just to try it out. 

4. Coola Sport Classic Sunscreen : Fresh Mango
Now I can't really say anything about this product because I gave it to my step-daughter. I don't normally wear regular sunscreen. And Grace(my s/d) can only use very natural products. And we found out she can use this. I just asked her how she liked it. And she said she didn't burn but it has a very overwhelming smell. I can agree with that because I have smelt it. 

Now onto this box. Here is a pic of the box

Inside were 2 products. 

The first. 
1. Marcelle BB Cream in Golden Glow
I tried this twice and it feels really nice on this skin. I didn't notice a golden glow or anything to special..but I'll give it more time. 

2. Bliss- Tripe oxygen instant energizing mask
I finally used this last night because I knew I was going to be writing this blog .hehe. When I first put it on it was weird. Like it was gel then foam. The directions say to leave it on for 5 minutes while it foams. Well it kinda foamed instantly then while it was on my face it felt like i had tons of bugs or hairs or something tickling my face. So strange. By the time the 5 minutes were up I went in to take it off and everything kind of disappeared. I have no idea if that is suppose to do that or not. But it did make my face feel nice. I liked it. I will repurchase this one for sure!

Okay in total there were 6 items in my June Birchbox. I was kind of disappointed fort he fact that nothing was full size. Not one thing. Ipsy has at least one full size product each month. Does Birchbox not do that? I don't know. 

Overall. It's a great way to try new products for $10 a month. And all the products were good. Nothing that you might buy at the dollar store or something ( nothing wrong with that I just don't want to pay 10 dollars for something I could buy for a dollar yano?) I'm going to give it until the end of summer to really get the feel of it. Then I will do an update post to let ya know my finally thoughts and everything. I have a referral code you can use if you would like to try it out as well. I'll link it down below. 

So my final thoughts are. Do any of you have any subscriptions that you get each month? Let me know? Did you take advantage of the special Birchbox was running? If you did how did you like it? What products did you get? Was it hit or miss? Is there something out there I really need to try?? Let me know!!

Until next time
xoxo,
Tiffany

Referral code:

And you can always reach here!









Comments

Popular Posts