Urban Decay Smoky

I just got the email maybe 20 mins ago that the rumors are TRUE! This summer (July 8th to be exact) our beloved Naked palettes are adding a new member to the family!! A Smoky Eye palette!!!! yes yes yes!!! There are been chatter around social media for a while now when a new Naked palette would be introduced,and I have to say a lot people wanted one that would be able to make a great smoky eye. (and I heard a lot of people wanting some purple colors in there) I personally don't have any images of what this palette would look like. I did do a screen shot of the email I got for y'all

            UD Email

To say I'm excited is a understatement. Temptalia does have more pictures and they are beautiful!!! I will link her website below! Are you going to pick these palette up or pass? Let me know! As it gets closer to launching, I'll post more and if i get any pictures of swatches or anything I will let you know!!! 




Comments

Popular Posts