Empties

Hi guys! Today I'm going to try something new on my blog. Hopefully you like it. Let me know and maybe I will do more post like this.


Over the last couple months I've been putting aside some of the products that I have used up and some products that I didn't use and just tossed aside.I'll let ya know if I love or hate them and if I will be repurchasing.

Empties
Rimmel Fix and Prefect Pro Primer - hell yes this is my favorite primer hands down! It is amazing and works just a great as my pores no more primer at drugstore price! My Holy Grail primer! ($7.79 Walgreens)


Elf Lip Exfoliator I love this! Makes my lips really soft and smells amazing. I always use this before I wear a liquid lipstick. 3 dollar holla! I will pick this up again ($3.00 ELF)


NYC smooth skin liquid makeup. This is so old. Like I've had for 5 years and finally threw it away. I think I liked this? I'm not totally sure but I did see that Walmart still carries it so I'm going to pick it up and try it again. I'll let ya know. ($5.57 WalMart)


Beauty protector-  I got this in a birch box and it was my favorite thing I have ever got in one of those box things! I'm so going to spend the 20 something dollars and purchase a full size. It smells divine and really does detangle my hair. So no more little kid detangler for me. Lol. Mommas moving up. I honestly can't say if or what it protects from but it makes my hair soft and smell good so it's worth reordering to me. ( I only had a sample size of this but you can purchase a full size here Birchbox $23.50)


Elf waterproof eyeliner pen- this is the one in the black tube(I don't know what the difference is between this and the white one. I never tries the white one) this was my go to eyeliner pen forever I can't find it anymore so I haven't repurchases and honestly since I can't find it I haven't been doing many wings. This just give the prefect amount of control to get the prefect wing. I love it. If you happen to see it pick it up then tell me so I can go buy it! I can't find the original product but they have a 2.00 eyeliner pen. I haven't tried it yet so I can't say how good it is.

At the time that this post will be live,I will have more products emptied, so I can do a part 2 if you would like.. let me know down below. As always if you have an questions or just want to chit chat, find me down below
Instagram
Facebook
Twitter
Snapchat :xotiffnyxo

Comments

Popular Posts