June Favorites

June Favorites


Hello again! How is everyone's summer going? I've been having an amazing time. I love summer(it's my second favorite season) most of my free time has been hanging out around the pool. I have been loving it! It's finally warm enough to go swimming here in Northwestern PA. Anyway back to June. Today I am going to be posting about the products I loved or used the most in June. Just an FYI some products are repeats of May so I won't spend to much time on them. You can always take a peak of my May favorites post. Okay let's get down to it


Tarte- tarteist lip paint in the color namaste. I just looked and I didn't have a favorite lip color in May. Hmm oh well I received this color in a Sephora favorites box I think. But I love it! It's the prefect pinky nude. Great your summer. They are matte but not drying matte so your lips stay hydrated all day long! Honestly I haven't been wearing to much lipstick or lip gloss just like a lip balm but when I have it's been this(Sephora $20 )


WetnWild AU Naturel Eyeshadow Palette in Nude Awaking- I first saw this palette on Kathleen Lights youtube channel,and have been looking for it ever since(like months). When I say I don't get things right away because of the tiny town I live in,I'm not joking. I finally found it last month,and have been using it non stop! It has 10 different eyeshadow colors.5 shimmers and 5 mattes. You can create so many different looks with this palette. The mattes are gorg! Shimmer you have to work with a bit but I found out if you pack it on then blend it out,it works perfectly! It is the best drugstore palette out there!Walmart $5.62)
 (

MAC Prep+Prime Skin Base Visage-I have been on the hunt of a new primer forever. I love love my Rimmel primer but haven't repurchased it, I'm trying to venture out of my comfort zone and try new products. This is a really nice primer. It's like a lotiony cream primer similar to the Rimmel one.Which I like. It makes my makeup stay on hot days and is water proof. Thumb up from this girl. I got this a sample and I am thinking of repurchasing it.  (MAC)

Fresh-Sugar nourishing lip balm-I have been wearing this on my lips all summer! It makes my lips feel so smooth and refreshed.It doesn't have any color and the slightest bit of mint in it.I usually don' t like a lot of mint but don't mind this one. I don't even feel the need to wear lipstick when I apply this.Also I wear it just around the house when I'm doing chores or just hanging out. My lips feel so healthy. I love applying this before I go out in the sun for some reason I don't have a lip balm with spf? The sun doesn't even dry this stuff out. It is amazing. It might be one of my favorite things I bought.   (Sephora $30)

MAC- Eyeshadow singles- Pink Freeze-This is my favorite! I use this in the inner corner of my eyes and to highlight my brow bone. Best eyeshadow that I have tried for that effect! I had an older one but it kept breaking so I just ordered a new one. Kinda liked the old one better, I don't know of they changed formulas or something,but it still does the job and looks beautiful. (MAC $6.00)


EOS Shaving Cream- STOP! If you take anything away from this blog,please please go purchase this! It is a life changer! I will never go back to regular shaving cream! It makes my legs soooo smooth and soft and just amazing! I want everyone to touch them! Its that good! I just bought this not to long ago and it's almost gone already! Seriously I love this so so much!!!! It's more of a lotion then a cream, but that is what they call it. The only downfall is that I found that it clogs the razor. But I am okay with that because these legs are soooo smooth!!!! (Walmart $3.30)

Okay So that is all the things I am loving in the month of June! I am hoping to have a couple reviews here soon for you guys! As for right now I'm getting ready to play in pool since its like 90 degrees here!
If you have any questions or just want to chat about the things you have been loving this month you can always reach me down below! Don't forget to like and follow me :)

xoxo
Tiff

Instagram
Facebook
Twitter
Snapchat :xotiffnyxo


Comments

Popular Posts