August Favorites

                                                         August Favorites




Summer is almost over with. I can't believe how fast it went. I feel like I say that a lot. Maybe since I'm getting older it just goes by that fast. I hope not!
Let's talk about August. It was probably my favorite month this summer. My family came in out of town for 3 weeks and we had a little mini vacation. It was amazing just hanging out with them. I was a little mia in August but so worth it to me. I hope everyone had a great summer and if you are back to school I wish you luck this up coming year! Okay let's get to my favorite things about August 

The first favorite is my family. I know it isn't makeup related but we live so far away from each other any time I get to spend with them is precious to me. Since I moved to great white north lol (northern Pennsylvania ) my mom and brother haven't been up to see my place. We took an amazing trip Niagara Falls. That's why they are my favorite favorite of the month. 
                                                 


Alex desk. I finally went to IKEA for the first time. It was everything I hoped for and more. I was looking for a new vanity/desk/ work space area. I was ya using a vanity and desk separate and it just took up too much room. So we stopped at IKEA and I pick up a linnmon table top and 2 Alex drawers. I was most excited about the drawers tbh. The hubby and I took a weekend to put everything together and they look amazing! I'm still in the process of switching all my makeup over to them. I'm looking for some cute storage ideas so if you have any let me know please!!!!

Okay now to get down to make up. I don't have too many products so hopefully we can keep this post short and sweet. 

                                  NYX-Lip Lingerie in Ruffle Trim- Hands down one of my favorite lipsticks ever. This color is just amazeballs. I grab this 99% of the time since I got it. I feel like it is the prefect color for anyone. It dries matte. Doesn't transfer. It is kind of drying but if you moisturize your lips before hand you should be fine. You can pick these up at Ulta, CVS, and the NYX website. I'm going to pick up more colors( I have 2) and try them out as well.

Colourpop Super Shock Highlighter in Smokin' Whistles- Oh.My. God. I was going to wait to put this on a favorite because I haven;t done my Colourpop haul yet but..I just couldn't. The minute I put this beautiful powder on my face I transformed it the most glorious alien in outer space. Let me explain, it was this silver shimmer that is so intense you could see it from Pluto. It's like BAM! in your face. I lovvveed it! I couldn't help but to check myself out in any mirror or window or any reflective surface! But wait it gets even better... Its 8 freaking dollars!!!!! yes that is right 8 dollars! shut the front door! I'm telling ya the pictures are bomb but it still doesn't do it any justice!!! 



Nivea Men-Sensitive Post Shave Balm- Okay I was on the fence about picking this up for a long time. I was so close to purchasing it a couple months back but I opened it the store and smelled it ( its a habit that I smell everything) and the strong manly smell tried me off. I didn't want to go around smelling like a man all day. So my bestie Mindi told me she uses it and she said the smell doesn't last long. She convinced me to pick it up. Thank you MINDI! I seriously can't believe it works so good. Okay let me explain. You use it as a face primer before you put your makeup on. It makes me skin look and feel really good. I have a problem with really large pores and this almost takes them all away. My makeup applies a lot better and makes my skin look very smooth. The smell honestly didn't last more then 5 minutes on me. I bought mine at CVS for like $9.00 but you find almost anywhere. Walmart has it as well. 



Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water- Okay so I haven't had this that long but let me tell you I'm already planning on purchasing this again. I've already used a quarter of it. One of the best if not the best makeup removing products that I ever used! It takes off all my makeup with out peeling the first later of skin off my face. The best thing is that it doesn't burn my eyes when I use it. Every product I tried stings my eyes at least a little. This doesn't. Plus I don't have to  rub my eyes off. It's so gentle. Oh and you don't have to rinse your face afterwards. WHAT! I still do rinse usually  because I have a nightly skin care routine but on my really tired nights I love not having to rinse it. $6.99 Target


Okay guys! Look short and sweet! :) This month has been a pretty awesome month for me and my favorite things. I really love everything on this list and use them almost daily! What are some of your August favorites? Are you sad that summer is almost over with? I personally can't wait for fall. I love everything about it! 
If you have any questions or comments you can always reach me at the links below. Don't be shy and come say hi!! Hope everyone has a wonderful September! 
xoxo
Tiffany

Links:
Snapchat : xotiffnyxo 



Comments

  1. Just noticed u gave me a shout out lol your very welcome...I love the Nivea the staying power it gives your make up is spot on!! I love it glad u liked it too! Love u babez!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts