Makeup Haul

Over the last couple months I have been purchasing beauty products here and there and instead of doing a post of one or two things, I decided to just put them all aside until I had accumulated bunches of things. Well I have now. Warning this will probably be a pretty long post so grab a drink and or snack and enjoy!



 *Disclaimer- When I was first drafting this post I was counting on an order from Colourpop unfortunately some stuff broke in the process and I didn't want to include some things so I will be doing a separate Colourpop haul. So It won't be as long as originally planned but still fun!*

 Gwen Stefani x urban decay eyeshadow palette I have had this palette since early July. I love this palette. It has so many great color choices. A lot neutrals,matte and shimmer. A couple nice pops of color in there too. That blue color is to die for! I will be posting a review on it here soon along with swatches. $25(on sale) Sephora


Milani- Conceal and Perfect 2 in 1 foundation and concealer - I have been wanting this baby forever. We all know by know I live in the middle of no where and my local drugstores and even walmart don't care half of what a bigger store would. So I had to travel almost an hour to get this. But Im so glad I did! It is on thicker side but very easy to blend. I can't wait for cooler weather I can wear this daily!

Maybelline- Fit Me Dewy and smooth Foundation- I love the Fit Me Matte and poreless so I thought I would give it a try. I've been all about the "dewy" look for some reason this summer. I am loving this foundation as well. Maybe I should do like a battle of the drugstore foundations? I'm going to be playing around with this more too.



Dose of colors liquid matte lipstick in brick- I first stumbled upon the company on Instagram and always wanted to try their liquid lipstick. I've been purchasing some fall makeup and remember they has this gorgeous color perfect for fall. So I ordered it and the color is AMAZING, its like a true brick color. I know I will be using this a lot in the months to come.

L'Oreal infallible pro glow foundation -Another foundation that I have been wanting. I've only used this twice so I can't really judge to much. I like it so far. I don't noticed a lot of dewy-ness but that could be for a number of reason.

NYC liquid eyeliner in back- Had to pick this up cause my girl Amrezy uses it. I have a love hate relationship with eyeliner period. But this is the best product I have used for a wing or a cat eye.(PS DO NOT accidentally buy the LA Colors Eyeliner it burns the skin)


Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipstick in milkshake- My first ever lipstick purchase from ABH. I love it. The formula itself is amazing. not drying at all. The color is a little light for my skin tone but I'm going to work with it and play a little bit.

Sephora pearl face mask perfecting & brightening- I haven't used this yet but the package was a lot bigger then I expected.

NYX lip lingerie in baby doll and ruffle trim- These feel amazing on your lips! Ruffle Trim is like a my lips only better color. I am in love with that color! Baby doll is a soft pink almost the same color as ABH Milkshake.

Liquid suede in tea and cookies- I haven't wore this color yet. But it swatches so pretty on the skin and feels really nice.


Cover girl Star Wars collection in 70- Again I haven't tried this one on yet. But I found it a Big Lots for a dollar! I couldn't pass that up. Plus it was Star Wars.

Kylie cosmetics- lip gloss birthday edition in poppin'- I once again haven't tried this on my lips. I did swatch it on my hand and it was so pretty. It has flakes of gold through it. This was the only "Birthday Edition" product I was able to get. It smells like birthday cake to me. Idk if it is suppose to but it does and I love it. Sorry for such a horrible picture but that is the best I could get.


Garnier- Skin Active Micellar Cleansing Water- I have been on the fence with picking up this product for almost a year. I wish I hadn't of waited so long. I only used this twice and I feel like it's my soul mate. It takes off waterproof mascara and liquid lipstick. Plus there is no need to rinse your face off. I love love love this. Pick this up today!

I'm so glad that I finally am posting this because I can put these babies in their rightful place. Have you tried any of these? What is your favorite product of August or even the summer? Are you excited for any of the upcoming holiday collections? I am! But when am I not excited for any new product. 

As always you can find me at the below places. Check them out. Like,follow whatever. Let me know you found me through my blog and I'll give ya a follow back. 
Instagram
Facebook
Twitter
Snapchat :xotiffnyxo

Have a great and wonderful September!!
xoxo
Tiffany


Comments

Popular Posts