Colourpop Haul + Swatches

Colourpop Haul + Swatches

Hello loves! I recently placed an order from Colourpop.(Link to the website) They are kinda this indie makeup brand that I follow on instagram. I'm pretty sure they've been around for a couple years, I don't know why I waited so long to order something. (Sometimes I'm a little nervous from ordering lesser known companies). They have gorgeous eyeshadows and lip products. So I ordered a couple different eyeshadows and a lip product from each category (I think) and I also picked up some other things. I'm also going to do swatches,which i feel like I haven't done in forever! Okay let's go.

Supershock Cheek- Smokin' Whistles- A Highlighting shade. AMAZING. In fact it was one of my favorites last month. The pictures do not do it justice. Once you put her(yes she's a her) on your cheek bones...WOW! Aliens will be looking down from space at that highlight! Best part is that it cost under $10 USD. Pick this little baby up for 8!!!





Supershock Eyeshadow- I hear nothing but amazing things about these shadows. I picked up 3 that I've been eyeing for a while,Sequin, LA LA, and I <3 This. They are all shimmery and kinda have some glitter in some of them. I didn't know about the glitter until I received them but I don't mind I like a little glitter. I'm not disappointed  by any of them. They are crazy pigmented and they staying power is unreal,even without primer.I have to blend a little extra when with them but I don't mind. They have this awesome gel/cream/powder feel to them. They are unlike any eyeshadow I have. I use my finger when I want to get an intense BAM color. I love these! I'm ordering some matte shades next to see if they have that same wow factor. Oh btw theses are only $5.00!!

Sequin-Beautiful penny like color. Lots of Shimmer and flakes of glitter


I Heart This- By far my favorite name for any eyeshadow ever! Shimmery and flakes of glitter.
 



La La-This is a shade lighter then Sequin.It is also very shimmery but doesn't have the glitter flakes in it.



Eyebrow pencil- Bangin Brunette I bought this on a whim because my all time favorite NYX micro brow pencil finally took its last breathe on me. I bought the WetnWild brow pencil and hated it. So when I saw this I was like why not. I ended up really liking it. Its head is really teeny like the NYX one. And I don'y have to press hard for to the color to show up. It blends nicely as well. They have a wide variety of shades. Will it replace my NYX one? I don't think so. I just haven't has a chance to get to ULTA and pick one up. I'll keep you updated. $5.00





Ultra Stain Lip - Magic Wand-Everyone and their mother raves about this color so I had to see what the fuss was about. Its a brownish nude color on my lips with just a hint of pink. I have to say I really love this color. The finish is kinda matte kinda glossy. It doesn't really set or dry all the way. It transfers but I really like the color and it has staying power. $6.00




Ultra Matte Lip in Solow- Unlike the Stain Lip this does dry VERY matte. It's almost too drying. I really have to exfoliate my lips before I wear it. This is more of muted pink. It's not a bright pink and not too dark of a pink. It smells really good. I'd have to say that this is my least favorite thing I purchased.$6.00



Lippie Stix in Lumiere- This is a colab with the Youtuber Kathleen Lights. Its a very mauve-y color and dries matte but it's like a lipstick not a liquid lipstick or gloss. I really love the packaging. The skinny and tall design is so cute! Probably one of my favorite things I have ever bought.$5.00

Lip Pencil in Lumiere- Okay confession : I don't have many lip pencils. Maybe a little more then 10. Maybe. I really like Colourpops whole idea of having lip pencils to match each lipstick. I think that is brilliant because I often have a hard time finding a pencil or match or look good with a lipstick. I'm a big fan of this. The color is right. It looks good. I wish they would make matching ones for their lip gloss,or maybe they do and I don't know it. I will be buying more of these lipstick/lip pencil combos.$5.00




That's it. Not a very big haul but I covered almost the whole face. Overall I LOVE Colourpops' collection of makeup. They have really good quality and an affordable price. I HIGHLY recommend purchasing something from them. I really don't think you would be disappointed.

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I appreciate it and love you all so much! You all are helping me make my dreams come true and I will never forget that!!!
If you would like to reach my for any reason you can find me at the links below or email me at makeupbytiffny@gmail.com

Until next time
xo,Tiffany

Links:
Snapchat : xotiffnyxo

Comments

Popular Posts